Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Only time we got unearned blocks was as part of Monarch's last two cruises when I assume they were giving them to many people to get rid of them.

Thanks. Good reason to get unearned blocks. I qualified my post as saying “some”. That doesn’t imply all. I do believe “some” acquire UNEARNED BLOCKS from the LA. By what means, who knows. 

In my opinion 

Only time we got unearned blocks was as part of Monarch's last two cruises when I assume they were giving them to many people to get rid of them.

Maybe the last couple of Grandeur cruises passengers will get a block??

• Like 1

Hmmm...guess there will be some extra Grandeur blocks now as well.  😉 

20 hours ago, CFIGuy said:

Has anyone had luck trading on board with the LA?  I’m guessing not, but thought I would ask. Really want to get a Grandeur before it leaves the fleet, but our next block will be the cruise prior - on Serenade - on which we already have a block.

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

CFIGUY-no worries, you can ask anything on Cruise Critic and you will get a variety of responses. It is still your option to ask the LA for a block. 

m

He's no asking for a block. He doesn't want the block that he's DUE.

33 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Isn’t the block more for the number of days sailed and not directed at a certain ship? We were lucky to be on the Anthem when we reached 140 days but we wouldn’t have minded a block from another ship if that is how it worked out.  

You get the block of the ship on which you are sailing when you hit the milestone number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Isn’t the block more for the number of days sailed and not directed at a certain ship? We were lucky to be on the Anthem when we reached 140 days but we wouldn’t have minded a block from another ship if that is how it worked out.  

We love our blocks!  have them on the stand in the livingroom.  Will get our next one at 630 points, so we will get it on Indy next Christmas.  Wanted it on a ship that we don't have a block, so booked Indy for Christmas  rather than Navigator and Indy was actually less money so it worked out perfect. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Did not know that.  OK...that's cool...but the pointy one is ordered and sent (thankfully for my luggage weight).  😉 😮 

You get the regular block on the ship, then they will send you the other (pointy as you call it) one in a couple weeks in the mail. Check the spelling, as many were etched with “Caribbean” spelled  wrong. 

M

On 10/10/2019 at 10:23 AM, Hogbay said:

Have a fresh Radiance of the seas with box to swap for legend , rhapsody most preferred but consider others ☺️ Happy day all

15706629413481859614679.jpg

Hi all looking to swap we are in Australia Coffs's Harbour 2450 N.S.W thanks 🙂

17 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

You get the regular block on the ship, then they will send you the other (pointy as you call it) one in a couple weeks in the mail. Check the spelling, as many were etched with “Caribbean” spelled  wrong. 

M

I knew about the pointy one being ordered and sent, but was surprised you also get the regular square one as well.  Interesting.  And thanks for the heads up on the spelling.  😉 

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I knew about the pointy one being ordered and sent, but was surprised you also get the regular square one as well.  Interesting.  And thanks for the heads up on the spelling.  😉 

Actually that is one of the times you are due a block..... at 700 points!  

And, the “pointy one” (I know it has some kind of name but I can’t think what it is ) will note the ship in which you elevated to pinnacle membership.

m

22 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

And, the “pointy one” (I know it has some kind of name but I can’t think what it is ) will note the ship in which you elevated to pinnacle membership.

m

I believe it’s a Stratum. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tugboat said:

I have only read the last couple of pages, but

I have two Liberty of the seas blocks I am willing to trade for another ship as long as I don't already have one

any takers.

Curtis, send me an email,  we can figure something out I'll bet. My em as il address is a few posts back

16 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m

Thanks...and yes...proper name is Stratum.  I just call it "the pointy one".  😉  I call Pinnacles "Pinnies" and D+ members "DS" for Diamond Superior (but that's a whole different thread of time gone by).  Silly me, just being goofy.  😄  

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Thanks...and yes...proper name is Stratum.  I just call it "the pointy one".  😉  I call Pinnacles "Pinnies" and D+ members "DS" for Diamond Superior (but that's a whole different thread of time gone by).  Silly me, just being goofy.  😄  

So remind me, when will you get "the pointy one"?   Hope it   is a nice event for you.

M

Just now, cruisegirl1 said:

So remind me, when will you get "the pointy one"?   Hope it   is a nice event for you.

M

We become official members of the Pinnie club on Grandeur, 2nd leg (NE nine night 9/17 cruise).   Just happy we booked when we did, and got lucky that Grandeur will still be there before she leaves the fleet.  Though getting the award on favorite Enchantment would be a grand event also.  Baltimore is lucky to get EN as a replacement.  We miss her here in PC.  😞 

On 10/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, tugboat said:

I have only read the last couple of pages, but

I have two Liberty of the seas blocks I am willing to trade for another ship as long as I don't already have one

any takers.

I have an extra Serenade if you are interested.

Toni