Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

41 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Do you think they will update the block?

My Enchantment block looks exactly like Grandeur🤔

I sure hope they don't start using the Symphony design

I'm thinking they will use the Symphony design.  Is Harmony also distorted?   

8 hours ago, twangster said:

I'm thinking they will use the Symphony design.  Is Harmony also distorted?   

Harmony is fine. While Symphony proportions are all out of wack, it does have very fine details 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Harmony is fine. While Symphony proportions are all out of whack, it does have very fine details 

Hopefully they'll fix it since all OA class ships will have the slides and abyss soon.  Best of both worlds but might take a while to cycle through the supply chain.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:49 AM, calmingwaters said:

Hi. I will be on the Anthem from January 16-February 15. Also on Serenade May 4. I would love to swap an Anthem glass milestone block with a Serenade block. Anyone on these cruises have a Serenade that they would like to exchange with me? 

We will be on the Serenade for the Panama Canal May 4th, 2020.  I have EXTRA Serenade Blocks and would love to trade for an Anthem Block.  You should come join in and introduce yourselves on the Rollcall for that cruise - Here's the link:

We have a good group of people making friends and plans for the cruise.

Edited by DHADEN

1 hour ago, calmingwaters said:

To DHADEN I will be at the meet and mingle on the serenade cruise on May 4. I will bring my Anthem block to trade with you. Let’s make plans to meet there. 

If you quote the person you want to reply to they will see it in their notifications and depending on how they set their notifications they may even get an e mail that you replied.  You can also tag them by putting the “@“ sign in front of their name like this @DHADEN this will also send them a notification.

14 hours ago, DHADEN said:

We will be on the Serenade for the Panama Canal May 4th, 2020.  I have EXTRA Serenade Blocks and would love to trade for an Anthem Block.  You should come join in and introduce yourselves on the Rollcall for that cruise - Here's the link:

We have a good group of people making friends and plans for the cruise.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, staggr said:

Anyone know what year they started giving the crystal blocks?

Sometime in 2007.  Sovereign of the Seas left the fleet in 2008 and it had blocks.  Was told that Sovereign had blocks for about one year before she left.

26 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Sometime in 2007.  Sovereign of the Seas left the fleet in 2008 and it had blocks.  Was told that Sovereign had blocks for about one year before she left.

Also, my first block was in 2008 on the Grandeur of the Seas.

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 6:14 AM, staggr said:

Anyone know what year they started giving the crystal blocks?

I still maintain they're a cruel joke, and non existent. 😜  I'm just a few credits shy of 280, which means I should have 2 already.  However, the program changed....twice...which gypped me both times.  I should receive one on Quantum next year when I hit 280.  We shall see.  

Edited by Aquahound

2 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

I still maintain they're a cruel joke, and non existent. 😜  I'm just a few credits shy of 280, which means I should have 2 already.  However, the program changed....twice...which gypped me both times.  I should receive one on Quantum next year when I hit 280.  We shall see.  

all you need to do is call the C&A desk and tell them you didn’t get them.  They can see what ships you were on at 140 and 210 points and will have them mailed to you. 

I’m curious as to what you mean my changing the program.   I do not think the crystal block program has changed since it started.  

3 minutes ago, staggr said:

I’m curious as to what you mean my changing the program.   I do not think the crystal block program has changed since it started.  

It has.  I'm trying to remember how, but I think the first change came with the days/credits conversion.  I think the second was changing it to a lower milestone.  Both times, the change caused it to be a milestone that I already passed, therefore, since I wasn't hitting the milestone on a cruise, I was out of thought.  I guess I could have called and asked for the blocks, but just never did.  

3 minutes ago, staggr said:

all you need to do is call the C&A desk and tell them you didn’t get them.  They can see what ships you were on at 140 and 210 points and will have them mailed to you. 

I believe he is thinking when C&A went from credits to points in January 2011.  I also missed a block by the conversion and I did contact C&A.  I did not get a block because C&A was generous when doing the conversion and that block number fell in the black hole.  Hard to complain about that.  I had a block at 40 rewards credit and then after the change a block at 420 points.