Anyone having trouble using Princess.com right now?

Island wannabe

Trying to view cruises however keeps coming up with an error once I try to view selected cruises. Happens on internet explorer, chrome and Firefox.

Not sure what cruises you are trying to view. I'm having no problem with my booked cruises in my personalizer but have no idea what cruises are giving you issues so can't check them.

Not sure what cruises you are trying to view. I'm having no problem with my booked cruises in my personalizer but have no idea what cruises are giving you issues so can't check them.

Thanks for responding Thrak. Cruises in my personalizer are ok but I am just trying to see the price of cruises on the crown out of Athens August 2018. Once I input my criteria, the site won't allow me to view the results.

Edited by Island wannabe
Spelling

But can you look at your booked cruises and see what cabins are still for sale?

Hello!

I some times use the current link below to see if a particular web site is down due to server problems (temporary or longer term).

I've used it for banking sites, store sites, Walgreens and other cruise lines when things seem to be slow or nonexistent when it comes to connecting via IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.

I'm no expert but at least I don't have to look at the hour glass or spinning gizmo forever :D.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

Best of luck.

Be well.

Bob:)