Wedding Cruise Canceled. Advice for Enchantment of the Seas?

so.....89 passengers booked, 12 to go, my TAgot the news the ship is going into dry dock:mad::loudcry: I know things happen, but MONTHS of planning down the drain. I now have to contact ALL mygueststo talk about changes and tons of other stuff. In the meantime...I've been researchingMajesty for over a year. They will move us to enchantment. Anyone have advice, pictures, stories from weddings through this ship? This also means the wedding is on the last day of the cruise. Any advice on that?

so.....89 passengers booked, 12 to go, my TAgot the news the ship is going into dry dock:mad::loudcry: I know things happen, but MONTHS of planning down the drain. I now have to contact ALL mygueststo talk about changes and tons of other stuff. In the meantime...I've been researchingMajesty for over a year. They will move us to enchantment. Anyone have advice, pictures, stories from weddings through this ship? This also means the wedding is on the last day of the cruise. Any advice on that?

So sorry to hear that. I have my wedding planned for march in St Thomas and recently found out our cruise ship may no longer be stopping there. I am so sad.

So sorry to hear that. I have my wedding planned for march in St Thomas and recently found out our cruise ship may no longer be stopping there. I am so sad.

Wow, that is as bad as my situation. Did you too already pay the wedding coordinator? What will you do?

I did put down a non refundable deposit and honestly I have no idea what I am doing now. How about you?

paid the nonrefundable deposit and half the wedding cost. Luckily my coordinator was still available on the Sunday. But sadly, with the time change, she says there are usually a lot of cruise passengers at the location we are using.:mad: I don't mind spectators, but I DO mind tons of people in bathing suits in the wedding pictures I will A. have the rest of my life, and B. am paying a million dollars for. :o Her next option was to go to a further location but it will cost me THOUSANDS more. (cost of location and renting the transportation for longer):( so I'm losing out regardless. Yet the cruise line isn't trying to help at all. (Or it may be my travel agent who isn't really helping. I'm not sure at this point)