Bernard's Tours After Irma

Kissmya63

Anyone heard anything from them? I've tried searching and didn't find a lot of information. We did a tour with them in June last year and it was awesome!

We're supposed to go back to in May of 2018 and would consider taking a tour with them again.

I really hope they're all okay - as well as the rest of the island.

Sounds like the island is coming along rather well which is great news!!

I have a tour booked with them in February 2018. I emailed them after the hurricane just to say that I hoped they were all safe and that I was praying for them. I never heard anything back. I figured they have a lot going on right now, so I might try to check in with them in a few weeks.

I have a tour booked with them in February 2018. I emailed them after the hurricane just to say that I hoped they were all safe and that I was praying for them. I never heard anything back. I figured they have a lot going on right now, so I might try to check in with them in a few weeks.
I

We have a tour scheduled in January. If anyone hears anything, please pass it on. I hope Bernard and his crew are safe.

Bernard is trying to support his own family as well as his employees right now, plus get enough vehicles to get his business running again. Several of us have sent him donations through a relative in the U.S. If you'd like to help, please email me at Podie1956 at aol dot com and I'll give you the address.

Bernard is trying to support his own family as well as his employees right now, plus get enough vehicles to get his business running again. Several of us have sent him donations through a relative in the U.S. If you'd like to help, please email me at Podie1956 at aol dot com and I'll give you the address.

Do you know if he has phone/internet?

Have you had any contact with him?

Do you know if he has phone/internet?

Have you had any contact with him?[/quote)

I know all services on the island are still sporadic, and that he lost all of his vehicles in the storm. I have been communicating with a relative of his who lives in the U.S. Like Puerto Rico, where my sister lives, you can't count on having phone or internet from day to day.

I really hope I can support Bernard and his employees when are scheduled to visit during the middle of December. I have contacted Bernard and not surprised at the no response. I can't imagine what they are currently going through. I am hoping our cruise still goes to St Maarten and we can help get these people back up and running.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard from the company today and booked for our Jan 25 visit.

Did you get any confirmation back that they are up and running?

I am wondering if he will reply to all the emails that were send?

I have a tour booked for Feb 1 with Bernard.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, I sent a message through the website (we are scheduled for SXM in January) and received the following email this morning:

Hello Larry,

Great yes all of our tours areavailable how ever we will do making simple changes to the tour itinerary please log unto my website and submit your reservation if you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me..

BERNARD'S TAXI & PRIVATE TOURS

Tel: (721)550-1216

(721)586-0788

(954)376-6582 (USA)

Email: bernard1332002@yahoo.com

info@bernardstours.com

www.Bernardstours.com

www.Bernardsxmtours.com

Celebrity has changed our Feb 1 St Maarten stop to St Kitts on the Silhouette.

I emailed Bernard Tours with the change, I don't know if he received it or not. I had paid a deposit of $5 through PayPal, I am not concerned with the return of the deposit.

• 2 months later...