# days to your next Princess cruise

luckyinpa

Tick tick tick my cruise clock is ticking down. :) It seems like I’ve been waiting forever for this particular cruises and I only have about 100000000000000000000000 more tick to go. Happy :) Happy :) Happy :)OK it’s only 83 days. I can’t wait to meet all my new friends form Cruise Critic.

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

39, 119, 316. Next cruise is possibly what you call a repo of the Star Princess. The next two cruises of the Star Princess after that will coincidentally have friends of ours aboard.

Also 455 days until Antarctica but that isn't Princess.

39, 119, 316. Next cruise is possibly what you call a repo of the Star Princess. The next two cruises of the Star Princess after that will coincidentally have friends of ours aboard.

Also 455 days until Antarctica but that isn't Princess.

Antarctica! That is on my bucket list. Would love a quick rundown. Ship. departing from, length. thanks

Celebrity Eclipse Jan 20, 2019. R/T Buenos Aires 14 days. This cruise doesn't land passengers on Antarctic soil.

Sounds like fun. From Buenos Aires too. Which is another bucket list entry. I did not think you would take land but would love to be in those waters.

Sounds like fun. From Buenos Aires too. Which is another bucket list entry. I did not think you would take land but would love to be in those waters.

I think it will be a great cruise to be seeing those sights. Imagine the discomforts of a noisy Zodiac boat pounding through the waves to a wet landing on an icy shore. Who needs that? :cool: They only let boats do this if they have less than 500 pax, which seems practically antisocial.

• 3 weeks later...