Cc Group Cruise "valentines On The Miracle" 2/11/07 $25.00 Pp Deposit

TrippDiver

Linda dont forget the power strip. If you need to plug in hair dryer, camera batteries and other things you will need this item. Only 29 more days. Wow where is the time going. Well it is 70 degrees today and supposed to be 75 tomorrow, so I quess we will take the boat out for a sin and a walk on the beach to pick up shells. Doesnt feel like winter at all. I hope it gets cold soon so everyone will be envious of us taking a Caribbean cruise.

Tripp

Linda dont forget the power strip. If you need to plug in hair dryer, camera batteries and other things you will need this item. Only 29 more days. Wow where is the time going. Well it is 70 degrees today and supposed to be 75 tomorrow, so I quess we will take the boat out for a spin and a walk on the beach to pick up shells. Doesnt feel like winter at all. I hope it gets cold soon so everyone will be envious of us taking a Caribbean cruise.

Tripp

That is a good question. I have only eaten breakfast in the Dining room once in all of my cruises and that was on debarkation. I much prefer the Lido Buffet for breakfast. I am almost positive that we ate in shorts that day. I have never eaten Lunch in the dining room. There is so much available for lunch on the Lido deck. Give each of them a try and see what workd for you.

Tripp

Thanks Tripp, Did you go out on your boat yesterday?? We will not have any problem with the weather and wanting to go! We finally have snow on the ground! It's only a dusting but it's snow. This has been such a weird winter (if you can call it that). I'm just afraid that we will have a drought this summer! OK, enough on the weather! I have the power strip, I didn't get the duct tape, so I need it??;) Have a wonderful day! Back to the top!:D

Shucks!!!! and I had my tank top packed and all!!!:D Just kidding! I promise I will not wear jeans, I will dress up for the formal night, I will not hog a chair by the pool, and I will not let my children run around like animals!!!!! Anything I am forgetting not to do?? Because I don't want to be one of those BUBBA'S!!!! Have a good week this week!:D

Supposed to be 77 today. Dont you hate to hear someone complain about beautiful weather. Under 4 weeks now. Beginning to pick up those things I need to pack in the suit case. Taking the clothes I need cleaned to the cleaners this week.

Tripp

Hello everyone. Thought I would wait until this afternoon to post to try and keep us on the first page. Hope all are doing well. Time is drawing near. Soon to be 25 days out. I still have not made our hotel arrangements. I have been complacent. I will have to get that taken care of this week. Well chat later.

Tripp

According to my DH, he only has 12 more days of work before we go!! The kids have 18 more days of school!! I have 7 days of school!!! :eek: OK, that is all I have to say this morning!! That you guys want to hear about! Have a wonderful day!

Good Morning all,

Only 24 more days, I am so ready. Can't wait to get to meet some of you folks on the Miracle.

See you soon.

Good morning mike sure wished I lived in florida right now:) can't wait to meet you two also and get some of that florida warmth

Tom

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry about posting late, it has been busy this morning. I hope everyone is staying warm. It is finally getting a little cooler here. Nasty outside with rain all day. But the thought of baording that big boat in a few weeks makes me feel warm inside. Hope all have a great week. See Ya,

Tripp

Archived