Martiniqueexcursions.com????

nbhwarrior

this is an american company, not a local company... some customers had troubles with them because of the transportation companies they are working with (not licensed so due to a police control customers were not able to do their tour)...

Actually Beyond the Beach is a Martinique excursion. Singular/no "s" at the end of excursion. That is a different company apparently from looking at their tours. Reviews look good. It is martiniqueexcursion.com

I looked at martiniqueexcursion.com, Beyond the Beach. I emailed a question about transportation to a kayaking adventure. The owner of the company responded within an hour. She said that it wouldn't be a suitable excursion from the cruise port, because it is far and transportation would be expensive. I asked for advice on a suitable excursion and she responded with a hike in the Absalon. So far, I am impressed. Anyone have any experiences?

Renee

I looked at martiniqueexcursion.com' date=' Beyond the Beach. I emailed a question about transportation to a kayaking adventure. The owner of the company responded within an hour. She said that it wouldn't be a suitable excursion from the cruise port, because it is far and transportation would be expensive. I asked for advice on a suitable excursion and she responded with a hike in the Absalon. So far, I am impressed. Anyone have any experiences?

Renee[/quote']

We signed up for the North Tour with Leslie on 12/14. She has been wonderful about emails. I'm really looking forward to this day in Martinique.

Hi Renee was this with www.martiniqueexcursions.com or www.martiniqueexcursion.com?

how did you find out that the hike was trespassing

thanks

I looked on Trip Adviser and found a bunch of people who had done this hike alone. Leslie, from Beyond the Beach, which is martiniqueexcursion.com (without the s) talked to the guide, Erik, who said where we would go is not illegal.

I booked this hike this morning, before I read on another thread that possibly Leslie is not on the up-and-up. I don't know. We'll see what we find out.

Renee

I looked on Trip Adviser and found a bunch of people who had done this hike alone. Leslie' date=' from Beyond the Beach, which is martiniqueexcursion.com (without the s) talked to the guide, Erik, who said where we would go is not illegal.

I booked this hike this morning, before I read on another thread that possibly Leslie is not on the up-and-up. I don't know. We'll see what we find out.

Renee[/quote']

Update on myself. I looked again at Tripadvisor. All but one review on Beyond the Beach and Leslie were positive. They all sounded legitimate and in line with the experience I have been having. I feel a lot more comfortable and excited about our excursion.

Leslie worked with the guide, Erik, to customize a hike for us. Because we are coming on a cruise, many of her excursions didn't work well because of the distance. She has impressed me.

Renee

• 2 weeks later...

I've just booked the Authentic Southern Tour of Martinique from Beyond the Beach. (martiniqueexcursion.com). I initially tried to book the Karambole Tour, but it was full. Leslie let me know that, and suggested either the Northern or Southern tour. She assured me it would be in English, and she was very easy to work with via email.

• 3 weeks later...
We signed up for the North Tour with Leslie on 12/14. She has been wonderful about emails. I'm really looking forward to this day in Martinique.

It seems to me that we will be on the same ship - Celebrity Reflection, because we will be there on 12/14. We are interested in that excursion too. Can you give us some details how to contact them? Thanks!

It seems to me that we will be on the same ship - Celebrity Reflection, because we will be there on 12/14. We are interested in that excursion too. Can you give us some details how to contact them? Thanks!

Email: contact@beyondthebeach.fr

contact@beyondthebeach.fr (Leslie)

Make sure you go to Martiniqueexcursion.com (NOT PLURAL)

Hope you join us on the North Tour. It looks absolutely amazing.