Cruising out of Long Beach 2019

Ak4n3

I was browsing the schedules for the cruises out of Long Beach for the summer of 2019. I noticed that we don't have a 7day schedule yet. I know it's kind of early still, but since we're going to lose the Splendor at that time, I wonder what ship will replace it for the 7day.

Hoping we get a bigger class ship (hint: Vista Class). Especially for West Coasters (me!) who find flying out to the East Coast a bit of a pocket strain.

Hey, dreaming is free, right?

Any other ship class is okay. I welcome change. I hope the carnival admin is considering sending one of the bigger ships.

I’m looking at booking the Splendor in 2018 before it goes “bye bye” from LB.

I was browsing the schedules for the cruises out of Long Beach for the summer of 2019. I noticed that we don't have a 7day schedule yet. I know it's kind of early still, but since we're going to lose the Splendor at that time, I wonder what ship will replace it for the 7day.

Hoping we get a bigger class ship (hint: Vista Class). Especially for West Coasters (me!) who find flying out to the East Coast a bit of a pocket strain.

Hey, dreaming is free, right?

Splendor is going no where.

I hope we get a great ship on the west coast. We've been on the Miracle so many times and while we love it, change will be good. We've done the Splendor from out here, too. It's nice and we will sail it since we like to drive to the port and air fare is sometimes way too much, although we do fly to Florida fairly often anyway. I hope Long Beach and/or San Diego don't get ignored...we want a fabulous ship on the left coast!

• 1 month later...
I hope we get a great ship on the west coast. We've been on the Miracle so many times and while we love it, change will be good. We've done the Splendor from out here, too. It's nice and we will sail it since we like to drive to the port and air fare is sometimes way too much, although we do fly to Florida fairly often anyway. I hope Long Beach and/or San Diego don't get ignored...we want a fabulous ship on the left coast!

Just got on the Carnival website. Sailings for Summer 2019 at Long Beach is now up. I guess we get to keep Splendor at the west coast longer... No worries, now I don't need to rush booking 2018 on the Splendor thinking I won't be able to sail on her.

But, you're right, I wish they'd rotate a different class ship every couple of years so we can at least have something different.

Edited by Ak4n3