Guadeloupe (Iles des Saintes)

Grego

Our ship, the Pacific Princess, is scheduled to stop at Iles de Saintes, Guadeloupe, December 26 of this year. It shows it is a tender port which I understand. Since there is no other information at this time as to excursions I am wondering if the ship does use this as the port stop and we can tender ashore and explore that island with possible other ferries to take us to the larger islands in this collection of islands?

The Pacific Princess is a smaller ship with about 700 passengers which makes is a good fit here, but would like to know if we dock tender there what are the items of interest we should be seeing.

Our ship, the Pacific Princess, is scheduled to stop at Iles de Saintes, Guadeloupe, December 26 of this year. It shows it is a tender port which I understand. Since there is no other information at this time as to excursions I am wondering if the ship does use this as the port stop and we can tender ashore and explore that island with possible other ferries to take us to the larger islands in this collection of islands?

The Pacific Princess is a smaller ship with about 700 passengers which makes is a good fit here, but would like to know if we dock tender there what are the items of interest we should be seeing.

Pleanty of beautiful sights for local tour operators to present to you. But a must take back home is a collection of fine top shelf Rhum, same being rare in the USA.

We stopped here on our Wind Star cruise a couple of years ago. It is a small town with cool architecture. It is very walkable with some very cute shops including many artists galleries. We also saw quite a few fisherman too.

Many folks wanted to rent a scooter to get around but they were already sold out by the time we arrived. We spent the morning there and had a catamaran sail in the afternoon. We really enjoy this small slice of paradise.