Liberty Of the Seas

Just got back from a seven day adventure on the LOS, the second one we have done. Once again RC, you out did yourself! Everything was great, especially the bartenders Bally and Dewayne, they were outstanding! Couldn't have asked for a better week!

Sailing on the Liberty for the first time in January. Can't wait. Will have to find Bally and Dewayne.

Been on Liberty many many times. You are going to love it. I'm on your cruise, as well. Bally and Dewayne are great but there are many other bartenders that just as good. Get ready for a great time!

We were on the same cruise, WOO HOO, Halloween party was fun, ship was awesome, this was our third RCI cruise, but I think we are going back to Princess, they just seem to have more going on during sea days, movies in the lounges and theater, stuff going on in the lounges etc. Not that we wouldn't do RCI again.

Carl our steward was awesome, the waiters were great, and we met some neat new friends, and Drew the Cruise director was awesome, he arranged a fun get together for car people in the Hoof and Claw for us. YAY. I like the little sitting areas Liberty has on each elevator/stair foyer, don't remember Freedom having that.

The water slides liked fun, but due to last yrs issues we decided not to do anything until the last cruise day so we wouldn't get hurt, and then we forgot to do it, oh well.

Our driver in Roatan was awesome, there were a lot of people this time at Monkey Business so we didn't get to spend a lot of time with the monkeys. Made friends with a sloth though, that's slow motion in real time.

Had fun in Cozumel, no body there had ever seen or know where to find Raicilla tequila, so I guess the guys in Puerto Vallarta don't even export to other Mexican states.

Not sure I want to cruise out of Galveston again, the whole port seems like a after thought, I guess they are making it bigger and more modern, Galveston seems like a neat place though,

Don't ever, ever. ever, ever fly Spirit Airlines, I have been flying as a kid, and as an adult since 1968, to Texas and other places, I have never been on a airline as bad as that, not only nickel and diming you for everything, they canceled our LAX to Seattle leg of our return flight, wouldn't reimburse us, yet, had to book a new flight, so we had a 9 hr camp out at LAX and a 8 hr camp out at PDX, what fun.

• 1 month later...

I know this is going to sound pompous, no apologies for that. It seems when Royal brings a new ship to Galveston, it takes only a week or two for the crew to figure something out. They enjoy the passenger mix! That seems to always translate into a friendlier, happier crew.....which translates into a great week at sea with Royal.

One CD once said the crew becomes "Texasized" and love the assignment. We will see in 2.5 weeks! Once again, on LOS.

I know this is going to sound pompous, no apologies for that. It seems when Royal brings a new ship to Galveston, it takes only a week or two for the crew to figure something out. They enjoy the passenger mix! That seems to always translate into a friendlier, happier crew.....which translates into a great week at sea with Royal.

One CD once said the crew becomes "Texasized" and love the assignment. We will see in 2.5 weeks! Once again, on LOS.

We did Liberty for the first time last year and enjoyed it so much, cruised her again this year. Perhaps the main reason we had so much fun the first time was all the fun loving Texans we met, so perhaps not do pompous. :D

We are heading down there again too. I believe John Blair is coming back as CD the same week we board.