rover11

pomegranate juice

After 2 cruises on the Dream, I am taking our crew on the Magic in April. My granddaughter said she is looking forward to the pomegranate/lemonade juice they served in Cabanas on the Dream. Does anyone know if that will be available on the Magic?

After 2 cruises on the Dream, I am taking our crew on the Magic in April. My granddaughter said she is looking forward to the pomegranate/lemonade juice they served in Cabanas on the Dream. Does anyone know if that will be available on the Magic?

Yes. This was on our Magic cruise last year:

2elyzkg.jpg

That's the poolside drink station, but they had it in Cabanas also.

My wife had it every night at dinner. It's on every ship.

Love this - I've searched google for info on where else to get it - it looks like it may be unique to Disney. I associate it with DCL - such a great set of memories now! If I could just get one sip, I'd be able to re-live, I'm sure!

Seems to be Minute Maid Pomegranate Lemonade (not "juice"), so should be available at fine stores near you--

Doesn't seem to be a "Disney exclusive" brand, like the Dole Whip at the parks, or the rare drinks that Panera Bread offers.

Seems to be Minute Maid Pomegranate Lemonade (not "juice"), so should be available at fine stores near you--

Doesn't seem to be a "Disney exclusive" brand, like the Dole Whip at the parks, or the rare drinks that Panera Bread offers.

I do not believe that's correct. It's not even listed on Minute Maid's own site . So, no, you cannot find it in stores outside of Disney.

https://www.minutemaid.com/products/lemonade/

I do not believe that's correct. It's not even listed on Minute Maid's own site . So, no, you cannot find it in stores outside of Disney.

It was available, but a quick search of Amazon/Wal-mart looks like it was widely discontinued outside of its Disney parks/cruise deal...Darn. :mad:

Is it true that they also have POG on board? (Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava juice) Disney fans know it from the Polynesian Resort as well as Tusker House (where it's called Jungle Juice), but I know it from Hawai'i.

Is it true that they also have POG on board? (Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava juice) Disney fans know it from the Polynesian Resort as well as Tusker House (where it's called Jungle Juice), but I know it from Hawai'i.
I love that stuff! I've never seen it on the shops though.

Sent from my HTC U Ultra using Tapatalk

I know Carnival has it in the morning at the buffet but I had not seen it on DCL.