So, which cruise line are you 'jumping ship' from?

wwcruisers

Once they start offering longer voyages, I would be interested.

It is not a bad idea to shake things out with the current plan. They have a lot of days in ports which takes some pressure off the staff. Starting with a new crew on a new ship there will be a lot of shaking out.

I’ve been accidentally loyal to NCL because of the solo cabins and thermal suites so Virgin could easily steal me away. From the moment I heard “adults only,” I had heart eyes but I’m actually pleased with what I’ll be getting with a suite for the price.

we have been mostly loyal to NCL, and have recently jumped over to MSC Seaside.  But we are happy to leave NCL in the dust to sail with VV.  We are waiting for longer cruises, tho.  7 -9 days is our sweet spot!  Do you think they will offer status matches No matter - we are happy to sail with them any which way we can 👍

I wouldn't considering it jumping either , more like adding another option. Living in Florida less then an hour from port everglades and lil longer to port of miami We book whatevers available that will suit our desires esp. since our last 2 cruises were bought with less than 2 days notice.  . Weve been on NCL, Princess, MSC as of most recently and threw down the deposit for 08-2020 on VV ...  #IMHEREFORTHENOKIDS

On 2/22/2019 at 6:23 PM, Jacqueline said:

Once they start offering longer voyages, I would be interested.

It is not a bad idea to shake things out with the current plan. They have a lot of days in ports which takes some pressure off the staff. Starting with a new crew on a new ship there will be a lot of shaking out.

Agree with you.  $ day voyages do not appeal to us.   By the time we unpack it is time to leave.  Need longer trips.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

Royal Diamond: like the idea of comped gratuities, non-alcohol drinks, service charges, spa rooms, specialty dining, Per cabin pricing, etc.

While the idea sounds good, the bottom line is still much higher than comparable lines the first few months of sailings - the pricing will come down.

• 4 weeks later...

We're not jumping from anything, but have done a lot of Royal, several Disney, one Norwegian, and one upcoming X.

The thought of cruises without children sounds insanely appealing.  No matter how good YOU think YOUR snowflake is, I can almost promise (let's not go in full absolutes) you that I don't agree.

I also really like the idea of one day potentially leaving Orlando on the Virgin train to get on the Virgin ship without even thinking about my bags.