Anyone Currently on Reflection? (11/27)

jules815

Checking to see if there has been any updates on current status of Noro for those currently sailing? Is there still self service in the buffet, are they still doing any special cleanings in the hallways? Hopefully all is well, and no GI, or lots of coughing this time around.

Thanks!

On Reflection now and apparently things are back to normal. I have not heard of any Noro Virus but some passengers do seem to have colds. Haven't heard of or seen any sick crew members. I sprayed everything in the cabin with Lysol then followed up with hydrogen peroxide just to be sure. We carry small bottles of sanitizer and pre-packaged wipes for any common areas. Having a great cruise so far. Headed to Aruba for this afternoon and tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Reflection now and apparently things are back to normal. I have not heard of any Noro Virus but some passengers do seem to have colds. Haven't heard of or seen any sick crew members. I sprayed everything in the cabin with Lysol then followed up with hydrogen peroxide just to be sure. We carry small bottles of sanitizer and pre-packaged wipes for any common areas. Having a great cruise so far. Headed to Aruba for this afternoon and tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Silly question but do they have drink menus out at bars? Like the World Class bar? That's the first sign that a few people are reporting norovirus. They put all the drink menus behind the bar instead of being out on the bar for you to easily grab.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Just off 11/27 cruise. Our 1st Celebrity cruise. No norovirus that we heard of. Six of our group of 14 came off the ship with respiratory issues: colds, coughs, throat infections. Noticed by day 8 lot of passengers coughing at the pool, restaurants, etc. Thankfully we came home healthy.