Best Place to buy Single Malt Scotch

Pierce

looking for help on where is the best place to purchase scotch. Our cruise changed due to the devistation and we are now going to Island I’m not familiar with shopping for scotch. We are going to Martinique, St. Kitts, St. Lucia & St. Thomas.

Any help in advance is greatly appreciated!!

Nick

Wow.. If you aren't familiar with single malts there is an entire world to explore...

I would advise finding what you like before you start dropping money on the counter.

Almost all liquor shops carry the most common of the single malts but for real variety I have found some in St Thomas to have a few more. Your ship also carries a few of the more popular.

This link may give you an idea of what is out there...:

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/brands/scotchwhisky/40/single-malt-scotch-whisky

Good hunting..

bosco

Wow.. If you aren't familiar with single malts there is an entire world to explore...

I would advise finding what you like before you start dropping money on the counter.

Almost all liquor shops carry the most common of the single malts but for real variety I have found some in St Thomas to have a few more. Your ship also carries a few of the more popular.

This link may give you an idea of what is out there...:

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/brands/scotchwhisky/40/single-malt-scotch-whisky

Good hunting..

bosco

Thanks all for the locations. I’m a very seasoned scotch drinker with a 40 plus bottle collection and hoping for some great buys to add to my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks all for the locations. I’m a very seasoned scotch drinker with a 40 plus bottle collection and hoping for some great buys to add to my collection.

Special bottles? Then open a dialogue with A H Riise in St Thomas on their website. If the required bottles are not in stock, they will price and try to obtain for you.

Special bottles? Then open a dialogue with A H Riise in St Thomas on their website. If the required bottles are not in stock, they will price and try to obtain for you.

Thanks a lot. I’m looking for a Macallan 1824 M Series bottle. It’s very rare and tough to find in the US.