2nd time crusing/ First time on Royal. need help from the sailing veterans. : )

noob2008

Hello,

i am looking to book a trip on the Anthem of the seas out of NJ and was wondering:

1. what is the price of a can of soda on board?

2. what is the price of a Virgin Pena colada on board?

3. are you allowed to bring cans of soda OR bottled water on board?

4. i have been hearing allot about the "meet and great" is this like a club or do you receive extra perks of some sort? or is it just a fun way to sail and meet people?

Thank you very much!!!! really excited and trying to prepare as best as possible.:confused:

Welcome to CC.

For meet and greet, go to the roll call boards here and find the roll call for your sailing. There may already be one set up.

As stated, it is against the rules for water and soda. But - I was able to tape a baggage tag to a case of water and it was delivered to my stateroom on Anthem. I don't recommend checking soda because the cans may get you called to the naughty room. If you want soda, put a 12 pack in a one of the bags you take onboard with you.

A while back, on another thread on this topic, I was told you could get cans of soda for your minibar for $12 for a 6-pack. Was told you could take them with you around the ship. Our first cruise on Anthem and RC will be in Feb. so no personal experience.

You can take ANY DRINK anywhere on the ship...and don't worry about water....you can get ice water ANYWHERE on the ship. Any bar or eating venue will give you ice water upon request. In your cabin, the water from the tap is the same as what's in your food, ice and beverages, but do request ice, as the water won't "run cold" from the tap.