Carnival switched my dinner time after it was confirmed!

eiamapia

Hi,

I would love any advice that would help to fix this situation.

My family is cruising in a few days on the Freedom and we were confirmed early dining. My mother ended up buying a room on the same cruise and I called Carnival two days ago and asked if she could be placed with us at dinner. I was told that she would have to be wait listed for early dining which was fine.

I got an email today congratulating me on being placed on the LATE dinner, something I absolutely did not want. I immediately called Carnival again and was told nine different ways that there is nothing they can do now, it's too late. This was one of their employees mistakes and they can't fix it?

They only thing I can do is talk to the wait staff when I get on the boat and I really would like their mistake fixed before that.

Help?

See the matre d.

Hi,

I would love any advice that would help to fix this situation.

My family is cruising in a few days on the Freedom and we were confirmed early dining. My mother ended up buying a room on the same cruise and I called Carnival two days ago and asked if she could be placed with us at dinner. I was told that she would have to be wait listed for early dining which was fine.

I got an email today congratulating me on being placed on the LATE dinner, something I absolutely did not want. I immediately called Carnival again and was told nine different ways that there is nothing they can do now, it's too late. This was one of their employees mistakes and they can't fix it?

They only thing I can do is talk to the wait staff when I get on the boat and I really would like their mistake fixed before that.

Help?

After you board the ship, go to the MDR where ususally the Maitre D is with several others to handle problems like yours! ;)