Please help fast! Booked Celebrity Cruzun Rum tour 11/2017 but changed to Cap Morgan!

PaperSniper4

I swear I booked a "Cruzun Rum and West End Highlights" on Celebrities web site the end of Nov 2017.

Today my wife printed off our tour itinerary, and all of a sudden the name was changed to "Captain Morgan Rum and West End Highlights"!! I am not much of a fan of the Cap Morgan commercials at least, and have read that the Cruzan tour is "better".

I may be going nuts, but has this happened to anyone else on RCCL or Celebrity? I guess now I will have to cancel the Celeb tour (only 6 days until we sail) and try to find an independent operator or taxi to take us to Cruzun.

The only explanation I of which I can think is maybe Cruzun is not open yet after the hurricane, but Cap Morgan is; but that irritates me greatly that Celeb would do a substitution without telling me!

Assuming I do cancel the Celeb tour, any quick recommendation on getting a Cruzan tour?

I have yet to hear that Cruzan is open though I know they had hoped to resume tours in January (and here we are in January!). I am guessing that's why Celebrity changed your tour.

I have not done the Captain Morgan tour but have been in their visitor center (which is nice) for a fundraising event. They are the more modern rum distillery on island having opened within the last 8 or so years so you won't get the same flavor of history, sugar mills, etc.

Why not call Cruzan to see when they are opening: 340-692-2280

You can easily DIY this just getting a cab at the pier.