Carnival and AT&T ?

Midwestgal

I can only speak for Verizon. They have a $40 and $80 cruise ship plan that allows calls from the ship and any island you visit. In the past I got the $40 plan on several cruises which gave me 100 minutes of talk, 100mb data and 100 outbound texts and unlimited inbound texts. All you have to do is call Verizon and tell them which Carnival ship you sailing and which dates.

I no longer get the plan and just used Wifi calling or Facebook app for calls. The Social Internet plan will get you clear calls with 5 a second delay (annoying), the middle plan is slightly better and the Premium Internet plan will give you solid no-delay wifi calling most of the time and video calls.

So if my ATT plan includes Mexico, then while we are in Cozumel then I should be able to call home, RIGHT?

Yes for $10 a day unlimited talk and text, data would be the same as your home service. You do need to set this up with AT&T in advance by phone or on line. We did this on a land based trip in Mexico and you are only charged when you use it.

Correct if your AT&T Plan includes Mexico the calls , texting, and Data usage will come out of your plan allowance, Sign into your AT&T account check your features make sure Roam Mexico is check On , it's no charge it's free . If you don't know how to find features on your account call AT&T they will turn on this feature for you , If your AT&T plan has 15 GB or more or you have one of the Choice Plans , or Unlimited Plan you have Roam Mexico, some of these plans also include Roam Mexico And Canada . Enjoy your trip

Yes for $10 a day unlimited talk and text, data would be the same as your home service. You do need to set this up with AT&T in advance by phone or on line. We did this on a land based trip in Mexico and you are only charged when you use it.

Mexico calling is free if that’s what included in you cell package. No $10.00 charge.

However this was a few years ago , not sure it’s still available for free