CajunCruiseDreamer

The New Room Service Menu

491438be004fbca9a0032b3297a11ef8.jpg

#choosefun #cclfun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe you should have done a search, this is the third thread about room service changes

Maybe you should have done a search, this is the third thread about room service changes

So you're saying the op should have buried their post deep in the bitch & moan thread ?

She posted it on one of those threads as well. I think for many,who don’t want to wade through hundreds of posts,it helpful to have a post that is just about the actual new menu.

She posted it on one of those threads as well. I think for many,who don’t want to wade through hundreds of posts,it helpful to have a post that is just about the actual new menu.

I agree, many thanks for posting this on its own. No reason to keep reading all the back and forth end of the world / best thing ever BS.

I know, but knew that it would get lost in the threads and thought others might like to see it and not have to filter through literally hundreds of posts to find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very helpful advice from the posting police

I know, but knew that it would get lost in the threads and thought others might like to see it and not have to filter through literally hundreds of posts to find it.

Amen :D

Some of you are just plain rude. :)

Thanks for posting OP, I wouldn't have ever known there was another room service menu thread as I don't spend my day here on the boards.

Some of you are just plain rude. :)

Thanks for posting OP, I wouldn't have ever known there was another room service menu thread as I don't spend my day here on the boards.

At the time I posted this, there were only threads about the change and such, no one had seen a menu. I did post the menu in 1 of the threads, but sometimes searching is not as informative as some people think.

In September on the Glory we ordered the room service pizza and wings - the pizza was really good - the wings too but I was surprised just how good the pizza was.

Anyone have a picture of a doughnut sandwich?

I'm intrigued by this one as well. The rest pretty much sucks and I will miss the free options, may have to try and order earlier in the evening and stick it in the fridge, timing will be really hard though. Then order some fries and dessert when we get in for the night!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

So I can't order cookies after 10, because they aren't on the menu?

From the looks of the menu, no you can not. However, if you are ordering other things, one never knows what they will deliver if asked.

Do they still have the door hanger menu for the morning, after 6:00?

Curious? I do not see any breakfast items? We were planning on ordering room service for our early morning excursions on the Carnival Horizon in Europe. Is that a different menu?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am hoping that someone can post the current breakfast menu.

Also, a big THANK YOU to the OP who posted this. I would have never seen it otherwise.

thank you for the menu. Helps to know what we can get our little guys at 6 am when they are up, plus the continental breakfast which I am sure they still have, but a peanut butter and jelly, woohoo! And grilled cheese for lunch, well it is a win win. Until we can get to the buffet! Great menu. Thanks!

Curious? I do not see any breakfast items? We were planning on ordering room service for our early morning excursions on the Carnival Horizon in Europe. Is that a different menu?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

3b1d99e265ed9b04ed5e49bad7bafe7f.jpg

They brought the smoked salmon back! (I've been away for the boards for awhile).

Or' date=' is this an old menu and just a huge tease.[/quote']

Sorry, that is an old one. This one is from Feb 2017.

8c33ecf01bf94d81d4c165c67606fedf.jpeg

What if I want bacon on my grilled cheese during the day?

I just get disappointed, that all the cruise lines, are trying to get the last dollar from all of us. I know you don’t have to do room service, you can go to buffee and get something.

But being on a cruise used to make you feel like royalty. Being serviced in dinning room. Have your room made up and get turn down at night. Getting room service, seeing shows and production shows

It’s just seems they are take this away one thing at a time.

Just my vent for the day

Thank you

I just get disappointed, that all the cruise lines, are trying to get the last dollar from all of us. I know you don’t have to do room service, you can go to buffee and get something.

But being on a cruise used to make you feel like royalty. Being serviced in dinning room. Have your room made up and get turn down at night. Getting room service, seeing shows and production shows

It’s just seems they are take this away one thing at a time.

Just my vent for the day

Thank you

I was just saying the same thing yesterday. It felt like a luxury to be on a cruise. Pampered. And the service you had at dinnertime! Oh my, you took one sip out of your water and they were there to refill it. Take your plate as soon as you were done with it. No waiting 15 minutes between courses. Wipe the crumbs off the table. Chat with you if you liked. Tell you about where you were going tomorrow. The Dining Room Experience is as different as night and day.

Thanks. But showing the old menu was a huge tease. For those on restricted diets, the salmon was really the only option besides fruit.

I also notice the citrus segments are gone :mad:

How do you indicate quantity for half & half to go with your coffee? If its those tiny little platic pods do you just put the quantity at 6 or 8? Or do they pour into a small creamer-servers, and you request: 1/2 cup?

I would just be tempted to write next to half-and-half: Yes, please.

Save

Jake, for one thing the passengers wanted to quit being treated like loyalty. I hear over and over "it's my vacation" I'll dress the way I want to etc. People wanted to make it their rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you indicate quantity for half & half to go with your coffee? If its those tiny little platic pods do you just put the quantity at 6 or 8? Or do they pour into a small creamer-servers, and you request: 1/2 cup?

I would just be tempted to write next to half-and-half: Yes, please.

Save

It comes in a creamer server. Just indicate that you want half and half and you will get it.

Yep... breakfast.

I thought this might be a chance that they'd step up their game (join EVERY other cruise line) and actually offer hot breakfast items (I'm not talking coffee here). Heck, they could have even rolled in a charge and made it another source of income.

Just another reason you're not seeing any Carnival sailings in my signature - lack of suite perks being #1.

Tom

Is this Continental Breakfast door hanger fairly recent? They used to have smoked salmon but that was a while ago. Did they bring it back or is this an older photo?

Is this Continental Breakfast door hanger fairly recent? They used to have smoked salmon but that was a while ago. Did they bring it back or is this an older photo?

Never mind, you already answered.

I found this one so I'm happy they posted it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk