Current Status of Coke Freestyle Machines on the Royal Caribbean fleet.

BillOh

Snowmaggedon 2018 is headed for Central Ohio and I'm staying in at lunch I thought I'd start a new thread and hope to see it continue. We have the CURRENT CD, CURRENT CAPTAIN, and CURRENT ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR threads. I thought I'd have one thread for people to keep track of which ships have the Coke Freestyle Machines. How many they have and their locations. I'll compile the list, and update it periodically with input from readers and my own experience, and questionable memory. But before I start, here is what I think it is, correct me as needed.

I assume all Quantum class ships have these. I'll solicit confirmation and verification of quantity and location.

On the Oasis Class, I am pretty sure they are present on all ships. There was a one count difference between Allure and Oasis. Allure had one machine in the Wipe Out Cafe and Oasis did not. I know Harmony has the Mini-bites location. Do those have Freestyle machines? I believe Symphony should be the same as Harmony

I believe Freedom is the only ship of its class with these. Indy and Liberty do not. Any corrections? I remember the locations, so I'll add that.

On the Voyager class I know Adventure has them, I haven't been on any other Voyager class since 2009, so I'll solicit experiences

On the Radiance class, I know Jewel has them and their location, so I'll solicit experiences of the other ships. I'll be back on Jewel soon

I'll solicit experiences on the vision class and compile the list. I'll be on Enchantment this fall.

Majesty is in its own class, I'll stick with tradition and call it the Sovereign class. I've been on it recently and will add it to the list.

Someone let me know about Empress.

Did I forget anything? I'll start compiling the official, "unofficial list" this weekend and post soon. Feel free to leave what you know.

In my own experience, it seems like Royal's machines are about a year behind land as I've seen software updates show up on ship about a year after I see them locally. In the list of things that interest me, but are pretty trivial, I wonder when the fleet will show Coke Zero Sugar vs Coke Zero.

• Like 1

Enchantment has 2 in the WJ (port side) and 1 on deck 6 in the centrum.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying that ship this fall.

Wish they had one in the centrum on Majesty or the Radiance class.

This is what I have Bill:

Adventure, Allure, Anthem, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Grandeur, Harmony, Jewel, Majesty, Oasis, Quantum, Rhapsody

Thanks Bob, Explorer and the vision class was unknown to me.

Below is what I put together in Microsoft Word, I wanted to post it to get the info out there, and to look at the formatting. This forum seems to drop some spacing when I do this for reviews. I'll clean it up as I go.

Quantum Class

Quantum - Seeking input

Ovation - Seeking input

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machinestotal

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near Sorentos, and one in Adventure Ocean.

-I’ve never been in the Adventure ocean, can anyone verify?

This info as of 5/2016.

Allure - 8 machines total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorento's, and one in Adventure Ocean.

-I’ve never been in the Adventure ocean, can anyone verify?

As of 2013 there was one in the Wipeout Café, is that still there?

Harmony

I’ll assume the same as Oasis and ask if there is one in the Mini-bites.

Symphony

I assume it will bethe same as Harmony – watch for updates this summer

Freedom class –

Freedom - 6 machines total. 4 in the Windjammer, towards theback, 2 on each side. 2 on thepromenade near Sorrento’s. This is from my memory in May of 2015

Liberty - NONE

Independence –NONE

Voyager class

Voyager – Seeking input

Explorer – Yes per Host Clarea Jan ’18 Assuming same as Adventure

Adventure - 4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and 2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory, feel free to correct or verify

Navigator – None as of May 2015

Mariner – Seeking input

Radiance Class

Radiance – seeking input

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) This is from my 2014 memory, but will verify this May

Brilliance – Seeking input

Vision Class

Vision - seeking input

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in theWindjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum -per Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes, per Host ClareaJan ’18 seeking more info

Rhapsody - Yes, per Host Clarea Jan ’18 seeking more info

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side of Windjammer From memory Sept 2017

Empress - seeking input

Do you want pics or just confirmation of locations? I’m on Anthem next week and could snap photos if you want them. I didn’t see Anthem on your list under Quantum class, BTW.

Enjoy your snow day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you want pics or just confirmation of locations? I’m on Anthem next week and could snap photos if you want them. I didn’t see Anthem on your list under Quantum class, BTW.

Enjoy your snow day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Confirmation is fine, don't want to put anyone out on their vacation! D'oh, forgot Anthem!

Thanks for both.

As far as pictures, they are always welcome if you see anything interesting. I wish I had taken a video of the guy trying to use the machine back on Allure in 2013, it would have been funny to see again.

We'll be on the Jewel in March. I bought my kids the soda packages. Thanks for the location info!

Question though...where do they get the cups? or is it noted on their sea cards?

Cups will be in the stateroom and there will also be an indication on the SeaPass cards.

Are the coke freestyle machines basically the same as ones you see in fast food places? Do they have other things like Hi C and Minute Maid? My daughter doesn't drink soda, but she likes Hi C and Minute Maid.

Typical selection screen:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51476348#post51476348

Are the coke freestyle machines basically the same as ones you see in fast food places? Do they have other things like Hi C and Minute Maid? My daughter doesn't drink soda, but she likes Hi C and Minute Maid.

They are basically the same. In the past I've noted land will see upgrades to the system faster than the ship based ones, but the functionality is the same. I believe from memory there are HI C and minute made choices. My wife likes the Minute Maid light lemonade.

That might be a good use for this thread for people to ask questions and some thoughtful cruiser can even take pictures on occasion. I like these machines for the Coke Zero/Zero Sugar that you can't get at bars. There is also a Seagrams Ginger Ale I like.

That is what I will call a rev 1 screen. On land a year or more ago, I saw a next gen screen.It shows 4 categories as the top level. One was zero calorie drinks and 3 other categories as well. There was nowhere now where you can see Coke and Diet Coke on the same screen. I saw this update on Adventure in 2017 as well as Majesty.

This is the current top level screen.

level1.jpg