Restaurants on NCL Spirit/Superstar Leo Alaska

debihen

Hello, I am new here, and I hope that I am posting appropriately. I would like some information about the dinning facilities on the NCL Spirit/Superstar Leo. I understand the freestyle dinning, however, am I correct that there are some restaurants onboard that charge a nominal fee to dine? Could someone give me a rundown on all the eateries on this ship and wether or not there is a fee associated with it? Thanks very much!

Bon Voyage!
Debbie

I am not sure anybody knows for certain. The ship is just coming from Asia, and I haven't seen any information on what changes will take place.

There is a review on the NCL forum with pictures and restaurant information. It was posted by PhilK. It may be several pages back. As you can see I sail on her in about 3 weeks, and I will post a review and as much information as I can when I get back.

Till we sail on the Norwegian Spirit \Leo
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;5;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

You can see the restaurants on NCL's site. Based on other ships, I believe the following are free, and I am not sure about those not listed.

Windows
The Garden Room
La Trattoria
Raffles
Blue Lagoon

Till we sail on the Norwegian Spirit \Leo
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;5;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

• 4 weeks later...
Well let me tell you about 41/2 years ago, I was working on the Leo I was the ship board photographer. Some of the resturants do charge you to eat, I do not know if NCL will keep that going but since Star Crusies still owns it they might. I was on the ship from Dec 1998 till June of 1999. Let me tell you I love that ship. That is where my wife and I met. At the time Leo was in Singapore and it was great. We are hoping to go in Sept on the ship. Also my Brother inlaw is one of the Sr Host on that ship so please email me with any and all questions. His name is Ferddie Imerial so look for him and tell him Nick says Hello. Trust me folks you will NOT be disiponted. [email]nick@wackywillards.com[/email]

Archived