OBC from Booking On Board Question

If you book on board for a 7 night cruise and get an OBC that is given for booking on board

do you still get the OBC that is offered from RC in the total cruise price (right now there's a 30% off and a $75. OBC )?

Is the OBC for on board booking still $100. for 7 nights? Thank you.

If you book on board for a 7 night cruise and get an OBC that is given for booking on board

do you still get the OBC that is offered from RC in the total cruise price (right now there's a 30% off and a $75. OBC )?

Is the OBC for on board booking still $100. for 7 nights? Thank you.

Yes, OBC from booking on board is combinable with promo OBC.

• 1 month later...

With all the changes I was wondering if OBC are still being granted when on board? Shocked they are. I think I'm missing something with on line bookings. When I select suites on Junior are ever listed as a selection. Am I doing something wrong? (These are for early 2020 bookings)

With all the changes I was wondering if OBC are still being granted when on board? Shocked they are. I think I'm missing something with on line bookings. When I select suites on Junior are ever listed as a selection. Am I doing something wrong? (These are for early 2020 bookings)

Yes, they still give OBC with onboard bookings. I don't understand the second question. What ship and sail date?

Yes, they still give OBC with onboard bookings. I don't understand the second question. What ship and sail date?

Using the computer and selecting suites only brings up Junior Suites. I've tried four different ships (so surely they're not all taken already?) for January or February 2020 and am not offered any other choices but Junior Suites. (Speaking of which how long ago did some of those schedules get released?)

Specifically the Rhapsody.

Using the computer and selecting suites only brings up Junior Suites. I've tried four different ships (so surely they're not all taken already?) for January or February 2020 and am not offered any other choices but Junior Suites. (Speaking of which how long ago did some of those schedules get released?)

Since all suites are now non refundable you have to pick that option. If you pick refundable suites you will only see Junior suites nothing higher

I think some of the schedules came out in December 2017.

Since all suites are now non refundable you have to pick that option. If you pick refundable suites you will only see Junior suites nothing higher

SOOOO helpful. Even RCC agent could explain to me?