Speciality Dining Dress

AROW285

We have an upcoming sailing in May on Oasis. Our TA gave us "free" speciality dining. Was wondering what the typical expected dress for the different speciality dining locations are, especially Chops.

My "dressed up" for my DH is jeans and a polo shirt. When we sailed on our first cruise a couple of years ago on Enchantment, we stuck with eating at the buffet. He doesn't like to "dress up" but doesn't like to be out of place.

Any help would be appreciated.

We have an upcoming sailing in May on Oasis. Our TA gave us "free" speciality dining. Was wondering what the typical expected dress for the different speciality dining locations are, especially Chops.

My "dressed up" for my DH is jeans and a polo shirt. When we sailed on our first cruise a couple of years ago on Enchantment, we stuck with eating at the buffet. He doesn't like to "dress up" but doesn't like to be out of place.

The cruise line suggests "smart casual", but the reality is that anything goes.

DH definition of dress up is fine. Enjoy your dining experience. You are on vacation.

We ate a couple of times in chops on allure and Harmony and everyone was smart casual,some wore jeans and shirt or polo and others trousers and shirt.

No one queried what people were wearing.