Another failed Carnival inspection (4 in two months)

RoyalVisit

Why do people do searches just to look for negative things? Does it make you feel better or more important? I know when I went to school 80% was pretty good.

Searches for negative things?!! It came to me from my investment firm's automatic system of delivering articles about companies I own shares in. Your comment is unnecessary.

Why do people do searches just to look for negative things? Does it make you feel better or more important? I know when I went to school 80% was pretty good.

Actually people should be upset as some of the violations are serious, Carnival needs to get it together .

People have the right to feel confident that their food isn’t being made on dirty equipment and plates are sanitized properly.

We all know things get overlooked at times but things are simply being neglected and nobody overseeing that things are working as they should be.

Carnival has had a pretty decent track record in t(e past for the most part so I’m not sure what the problem is but they need to get it together.

Between these failed health inspections, the cutbacks on Carnival and increased pricing I’m finally done with Carnival. IMO they’re no longer the best value. I’ll be taking by business elsewhere for future cruises.

This isn't about an 8th grade math test. It's about the health and safety of thousands of people. Good grief ......:rolleyes:

This isn't about an 8th grade math test. It's about the health and safety of thousands of people. Good grief ......:rolleyes:

Agreed! And by the way my kids currently taking an 8th grade math course, and he’s required to get 90% or better to pass..just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have to admit I’ve never read my cruise contract but I know some of the things in it that although might seem unfair if you don’t like don’t sail .

This being said where are the cruisers rights? Don’t cruise lines have to deliver and uphold a safe and healthy environment as far as having a sound ship, clean and sanitized food and beverage preparation stations.

Honestly if someone wanted to cancel their cruise immediately following the failed inspection they should be refunded 100%.

Like I had said earlier Carnival has had a good track record for the most part until recently , I certainly hope they get it together because I like Carnival but will not accept what’s going on right now.

I have to admit I’ve never read my cruise contract but I know some of the things in it that although might seem unfair if you don’t like don’t sail .

This being said where are the cruisers rights? Don’t cruise lines have to deliver and uphold a safe and healthy environment as far as having a sound ship, clean and sanitized food and beverage preparation stations.

Honestly if someone wanted to cancel their cruise immediately following the failed inspection they should be refunded 100%.

Like I had said earlier Carnival has had a good track record for the most part until recently , I certainly hope they get it together because I like Carnival but will not accept what’s going on right now.

Good point and I think they have that in the back of their mind...You will find they address the deficiencies within a day or 2 of the report. You can read their responses and correction they took. Many times it will say issue fixed and/or staff retrained...etc etc But that doesn't mean they've addressed the management of the process to ensure they don't happen again.

Trying to dismiss the failing grade ridiculous. Just remember cheerleaders you eat the food being served out of these kitchens and swim in those pools.maybe they should change the name from Fun ships to ecoli ships!!!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

We were food poisioned on the Freedom last year and were quite sure of the issue and where it came from but the cheerleaders on here shouted me down and told me how wrong and stupid I am to the point the mods took the thread down. They blamed everything and everyone but the outstanding folks at Carnival. We've been on 60+ cruises and 28 with Carnival. Never had a serious issue before and a minor one since.

Carnival is probably being scrutinized heavily by the inspection teams now as they are obviously on their radar. Hopefully, things will be addressed fleetwide and their usual high scores will return.

I don't search for negatives but this is news and it is disturbing. Four fails in the last 2 months are twice as many as my other cruise choice, RCCL, has ever had.