Picture Packages

HodgeNNicole

On 10/8/2018 at 10:21 PM, mkkao924 said:

Oh Wow! I didn't know about this. Is there anywhere that shows this in writing? I think just because of this, I will get the photo package now and see if we like it.

from Disney site under terms and conditions https://app.ourcruisephotos.com/terms-and-conditions

Purchasing digital photos pre cruise

Your Digital photo package will contain photos that include at least one member of the purchasing stateroom. Families traveling in more than one stateroom where the occupants are the children 21 and under of the purchasing stateroom can be linked however guests must notify to one of the photo team once onboard. Orders will be ready and waiting for use on the photo kiosks when the cruise starts. Guests are advised to visit the Photo Gallery at least a few times prior to the end of the cruise to view photos and ensure all images are all captured in their account. Pre cruise purchases can be cancelled onboard before the end of cruise in the event that the purchase is no longer required. The product can only be refunded as long as downloaded onboard and/or you have picked up the CD/USB drive containing the images.