Harmony Balcony Cabin #12274

hurls88

Awesome did you like the location?

It was very convenient to the pool deck. However, we now prefer to be a bit lower becase we would rather be near Central Park. We would normally opt for deck 8 or 9 now.

• 2 weeks later...
We have sailed Allure and Oasis booking deck 14 and aside from an occasional sliding chair we had no disturbances. Loud voices in the hallways are much more disruptive.

I originally Booked a Cabin on deck 14 but moved down one deck. Thanks for Info

I actually like booking deck 14 on Oasis class. Just have to be more aware of what is above when booking. Love the convenience to the pool deck, Windjammer etc..

I noticed that the Whirlpools were right above our cabin. So we moved down a deck

It was very convenient to the pool deck. However, we now prefer to be a bit lower becase we would rather be near Central Park. We would normally opt for deck 8 or 9 now.

Hi ... I want to ask your opinion of the interior balconies. Are they worth the money? Are they noisy? I am looking at a cruise on the Harmony and the balcony listed is for Central Park not an outside water view balcony. Thank you.

Hi ... I want to ask your opinion of the interior balconies. Are they worth the money? Are they noisy? I am looking at a cruise on the Harmony and the balcony listed is for Central Park not an outside water view balcony. Thank you.

I'm probably the wrong person to ask as I would not consider an interior balcony. There are so few places on the ship to see outside as it is, I would want an outside view. If I didn't want to pay the price for an oceanview balcony, and I was committed to going on Oasis class, I'd opt for a standard OV stateroom.

Hope you don't mind me asking a similar question.

On Deck 12 what cabins are the middle of the ship?

It is hard to tell from online layout. I am looking to book something Mid ship (between both Elevators basically) starboard side. Anything outside balcony to JS.