Any Happy Hour Specials on Seaside?

Marie50

Just wondering if there was any time that there were BOGO or BO get one for a $1.00 or any other alcohol specials or times during the day/night. Thanks for any info.

I read on a review some of the bars had special cocktails at times which they'd make up in large pitchers. I don't think they were that cheap but no exact price was quoted. At the time I took it to mean the specialty drinks with souvenir glass but only because I'd seen a vlog where they were able to get the specialty cocktail without the souvenir glass on their classic drink package in the Seaview cafe. It was a Key Lime Pie Martini which they said was very tasty so I'm hopeful they'll make some on my fast approaching cruise on Seaside.

Menu for the Sports Bar has a beer special 5 for the price of four.

I read on another thread that Sports bar had specials that offered beer for 2/1 or discounted prices on the 2nd/3rd

That is correct. I walked by the sports bar yesterday and they had buy one heneiken light draft and get one free.

It will depend ship by ship, and at certain point sailing by sailing. Fleet wide they usually don't have happy hours or other specials during the day other than the "drink of the day" (usually announced in the daily). If a large number of teens is aboard they will also have a non alcoholic drink of the day.

On certain sailings I have seen eventual specials for sports bar food or the ice cream and pastry shop, but I believe they will only run them if they have large leftovers, very little demand or in exceptional occasions like if you can't reach a port due to bad weather.

Hope to have helped! Have a nice day!