Carnival Books

cal680

OH, yay, they include luggage tags. My luggage has no tags and I had "buy luggage tags" on my cruise to-do list.
Probably not the same type of tags you are thinking of. The cruiseline provides color-coded tags to facilitate delivery of luggage to your cabin. These are simple card stock with elastic string. It is *NEVER* a good idea to attach these tags to your luggage until after you have claimed your checked bags from the airline carousel.

Why isn't it a good idea to attach the tags prior to getting them from the carousel?
So that the tags are not totally destroyed by the airline/airport luggage handlers, causing you an unnecessary delay obtaining new tags from the stevedores at the pier.

Does anybody know when Carnival sends out the booklets with our boarding passes and things? Thanks.

:)

I generally receive mine anywhere from 5-14 days out. Hang tight, even without docs, you can board the ship... just fill out your funpass on the Carnival site.

Hi Cal, and welcome to the boards.:) Yep, good advice above.

I'd like to add that you'll also receive a little "Welcome Aboard" booklet with your docs. READ this. It has a wealth of info in it that you will need to know. Happy cruisin'!

Archived