Cruise Budget Spreadsheet

MaiTaiMary

Does anybody have a budget spreadsheet for your cruise that they can share? I'm trying to make one, but it doesn't look organized. I'd love to see what others have come up with.

Thank you. :)

We use Excel to track our expenses, itinerary,etc. I removed our names from a copy for you to see. (I can't attach the file for some reason.) sorry

I always create a simple spreadsheet from scratch. Make a column for each day of your trip, door to door. Add a row for each type of expense: breakfast, lunch, dinner (when not on the ship), excursions, hotel, rental car, drinks, souvenirs, etc.

Fill in the grid and get your sum totals. Adjust the numbers to suit your budget goals.

Note: it can be hard to respect the budget if you like to buy drinks and gamble. The cruise line has a business model of offering cheap fares and enticing you to spend a la carte onboard. They are going to try and destroy your budget plans from the moment you set foot onboard. The world's best spreadsheet will not help if the will power to resist "fun" is not strong.