New to Azamara -- and going to Cuba!

kcscrapper

My sister and I have just booked the 10 day Cuba Circle leaving November 10! First time for us with Azamara and with Cuba. We have so much to look forward to -- the wait is going to be difficult, but spent in a lot of research! Before "hitting the books (and the web!)" I like to get the personal perspective of members the board I read -- especially here at Cruise Critic for cruise related information.

Azamara -- we'd love to hear your information about the cruise line and the ship Azamara Journey. I saw a couple of horror stories about last minute cancellation of the member's cruise - another a last minute itinerary change. NOT GOOD!

When do we learn about the AzAmazing entertainment thing? How do the "included cocktails" work? eg: I didn't see any rum on the list and I can't imagine a ship choosing a Cuban itinerary and not have a Mojito or Cuba Libre on offer!

Cuba -- we'd love to hear your stories about Cuba -- what did you think was the "best thing", how difficult it is to deal with the entry requirements, etc. Of course, we're looking at the port thread - there isn't a current roll call to look at. Tell what you think about Azamara and Cuba!

Thank you -- I'm looking forward to seeing what this great group of travelers can share!

My sister and I have just booked the 10 day Cuba Circle leaving November 10! First time for us with Azamara and with Cuba. We have so much to look forward to -- the wait is going to be difficult, but spent in a lot of research! Before "hitting the books (and the web!)" I like to get the personal perspective of members the board I read -- especially here at Cruise Critic for cruise related information.

Azamara -- we'd love to hear your information about the cruise line and the ship Azamara Journey. I saw a couple of horror stories about last minute cancellation of the member's cruise - another a last minute itinerary change. NOT GOOD!

When do we learn about the AzAmazing entertainment thing? How do the "included cocktails" work? eg: I didn't see any rum on the list and I can't imagine a ship choosing a Cuban itinerary and not have a Mojito or Cuba Libre on offer!

Cuba -- we'd love to hear your stories about Cuba -- what did you think was the "best thing", how difficult it is to deal with the entry requirements, etc. Of course, we're looking at the port thread - there isn't a current roll call to look at. Tell what you think about Azamara and Cuba!

Thank you -- I'm looking forward to seeing what this great group of travelers can share!

The included drinks are listed here https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

There are tabs to click for spirits, cocktails, beer and wine.

Why don’t you start the Roll-call for your cruise - anyone can do it, just go to Journey Roll-Calls and click on New Thread/ New Topic( depends if you’re using the App or the website).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

HI,

My wife, Darlene and me, Warren, just booked the Nov 10th Journey cruise and I set up a roll call that you can get to from the link below. We have been on a lot of cruises but this will be our first on Azmara. Hopefully you will go join the roll call and we will get others who are going to be one the cruise to join.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55274389#post55274389