All inclusive came free with package do u need to pay gratuities on it?

Hi,

I am sailing on adventure of the seas in November.

As part of the BOGOHP deal we also got the all inclusive beverage package? Will I be asked to pay 18% on top of this?

I don't mean the daily gratuties which I am happy to pay.

Also side question I have two separate bookings for my parents and I and we are both second sitting dining, can I link these together to ensure we all sit together?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

As part of the BOGOHP deal we also got the all inclusive beverage package? Will I be asked to pay 18% on top of this?

Also side question I have two separate bookings for my parents and I and we are both second sitting dining, can I link these together to ensure we all sit together?

Thanks in advance

If you got the drink package for free, then no. You should not have to pay gratuities on it. You can link your bookings. I just can't remember how to do it in the Cruise Planner at the moment. If you call your TA or RCCL with both confirmation numbers, they can do this very easily.

If you got the drink package for free, then no. You should not have to pay gratuities on it. You can link your bookings. I just can't remember how to do it in the Cruise Planner at the moment. If you call your TA or RCCL with both confirmation numbers, they can do this very easily.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Just ensure your bookings are linked and request the table size on your booking.

Are you on Adventure towards the end of November?