Diamond Lounge on Ovation of the Seas

We are Diamond members, going on the Ovation in March. Does anyone know what time the Diamond Lounge is open in the evenings please? Many thanks,

The Diamond Lounge is accessible 24 hours with your SeaPass card. If you are asking about the free drink period, it usually starts one hour before early traditional dining and lasts for 3.5 hours.

I am not sure that you will be in the actual diamond lounge on your sailing. On our sailing last year from Singapore to China, the Diamond Lounge was renamed as the Golden Room and was a high stakes gambling room. We enjoyed the Diamond Lounge features next door in the upstairs portion of the Music Hall. They are next door to each other so not a big deal. They will have signage either way directing you.

JC

• 1 month later...
Do you still have access to a coffee machine if the Lounge is in the Music Hall?

Sort of. It is behind the bar in the music hall, so you can not actually get to it. The staff will do it for you. It was a challenge getting what you wanted depending on the English skills of the staffer.

JC

Thanks for the info, I love a challenge. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In fairness there was a Chinese lady there who worked security, who was there most mornings when I arrived it only took her two days to make me my double push latte with expresso drink, and I think she was there 80% of the time.

JC

• 1 year later...

Question please? As a diamond member, can I get specialty coffees somewhere onboard, and if so, what hours?  Lastly, I can’t remember how much internet time we receive.  Can anyone remind me?

6 minutes ago, Fsulaw1 said:

Question please? As a diamond member, can I get specialty coffees somewhere onboard, and if so, what hours?  Lastly, I can’t remember how much internet time we receive.  Can anyone remind me?

DL, all the time if the machine is up. 24 hr period or $23 off. 

7 minutes ago, Fsulaw1 said:

You can get complimentary specialty coffee in the Diamond Lounge.  Used to be 24 hours, but lately I've seen some limits on the hours, such as 7am to 10pm.  That info will be in a letter in your stateroom.

3 minutes ago, Fsulaw1 said:

Never seen discounts resulting from my status.  I have seen RCL discount packages but they were open to all

Those discounts based on C&A level are for onboard purchases only, and will be detailed in a letter in your stateroom.

11 minutes ago, Fsulaw1 said:

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  No one remembers how much internet time we get? I was on the Symphony TA in October but can’t remember!!!!!! Old age!!!!!

Diamonds get one 24 consecutive hours, and Diamond + gets two 24 consecutive hours.  I think Pinnacles get unlimited, but not sure. 

58 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

...  I think Pinnacles get unlimited, but not sure. 

Each Pinnacle guest gets a 1-device Stream package for the duration of the cruise.