does anyone know...

MAO

It depends on who you booked with. I have booked with both RCI direct and a travel agent and both did. They did not until just before my documents arrived with the travel agent. If my memory serves me right others on the board have said they had to ask the TA for it.

For our last cruise, we were able to get the lower rates. Our friends, who were on the same cruise BUT booked through somewhere else, were not able to get the lower rates. As Safety300 said, it depends on whom you booked through.

thanks everyone! what if my docs come in can I still get refund? (soory shoulda added that to the first question)

Happy Crusiein'

I don't know what happens when there is a price change after the final payment is due.

Anyone else have any information on this?

Thanks.

you will get a refund only if the drop in price is the same catagory as you have booked.

For example: If you booked a catagory 9 for $1300.00 pp and now catagory 9 is selling for $1100.00 you will receive $200.00.

This just happend to me in Oct. ..... got a $800.00 refund.

Good catch. :)

thanks everyone! what if my docs come in can I still get refund? (soory shoulda added that to the first question)

Happy Crusiein'

I just checked my checkbook to see if our refund was before or after the final payment. It was after our final payment, but before our docs.

I hope this helps.

Thanks again everyone!

Just an update, alittle info to pass your way. I just spoke to my TA and have recieved another $50 back, my docs are not in yet so I'm not sure if that would have affected money back. But as for multiple dropping of prices they will reimburse you the differance!

I'm happy, my SIL is happy and we can have that much more spending $. Which, ironically will probably go towards RCCL:rolleyes:

Happy Cruiseing All

Archived