Johnny Rockets current menu/prices

What is the current price for a meal at Johnny Rockets? What is on the menu, and are soft drinks included or is there an additional charge?

Thanks!

Which ship?

Oasis class ships seem to have increased the price to $9.95. I don't know if it has spread to other ships.

It includes unlimited food and also includes soda. Milkshakes are extra.

On the Anthem, it's a la carte pricing.

Omg...it's almost as expensive has going to a land-based JR! Ridiculous...limited menu, too.

Would cost my girls MORE to eat on HOTS than the land based restaurant. They are not big eaters. Crazy. Will make me the "no" mom. Great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why go on a ship with a huge variety of international cuisine.

Only to sit around and eat fast food?

"International cuisine" is a heck of a stretch for Royal Caribbean.

Infernafional inspired is more like the vast majority of the stuff onboard, if that.

To each their own??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a vegetarian, so I had a hard time in the MDR the last few times. The quality of food in the MDR on Royal has also dropped in recent years as well. Johnny Rockets presents another choice, along with the buffet which has lots of choices. I am traveling on the Navigator in April/May.

Thanks everyone for all of the great information!

I have never eaten at a Jonny Rockets on board. I know there's a cover charge and does that cover anything you want to eat? Or does it just include 1 drink, 1 main item (burger, chicken sandwich etc) and 1 side?

Read the posts!!!!! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

I have never eaten at a Jonny Rockets on board. I know there's a cover charge and does that cover anything you want to eat? Or does it just include 1 drink, 1 main item (burger, chicken sandwich etc) and 1 side?

You can literally order as much as you want. Order a drink and refills are free. You can order multiple sides. If you get a burger and don't eat all of it, they'll offer to bring you a chicken sandwich or a hot dog. OR if you go in there extremely hungry, you can order multiple items from the very beginning. I once cruised with a family member who couldn't decide on dessert, so the server brought one of each.

• Like 2

You can literally order as much as you want. Order a drink and refills are free. You can order multiple sides. If you get a burger and don't eat all of it, they'll offer to bring you a chicken sandwich or a hot dog. OR if you go in there extremely hungry, you can order multiple items from the very beginning. I once cruised with a family member who couldn't decide on dessert, so the server brought one of each.

Thank you so much! That's good to know.

• 5 months later...

Consider a Disney Cruise Line cruise. They have vegetarian options on every dinner menu and the food quality is top notch!

I am a vegetarian, so I had a hard time in the MDR the last few times. The quality of food in the MDR on Royal has also dropped in recent years as well. Johnny Rockets presents another choice, along with the buffet which has lots of choices. I am traveling on the Navigator in April/May.

Thanks everyone for all of the great information!