Have you been on Rising Tide?

It really only does two decks. Central Park and the promenade. The decks in between are basically atrium where the rising tide exists so it is open air (indoors). Takes about 15 minutes as I recall to go up or down so 30 minutes to go up and then return back to the promenade. You can exit or enter at either location.

It really only does two decks. Central Park and the promenade. The decks in between are basically atrium where the rising tide exists so it is open air (indoors). Takes about 15 minutes as I recall to go up or down so 30 minutes to go up and then return back to the promenade. You can exit or enter at either location.

Yes, each trip is 15 min each way. We love to have a cocktail and listen to the Central Park live music. It is one of our favorite bars on Oasis ships!

Doing a little fact checking for an article and wanted to know from anyone who has been on the Rising Tide Bar if you can get on and off at any of the decks it visits?

Thanks for your help!

dori

You can get on or off at both "stops". And you don't even need to order a drink..

Rising tide sounds exciting when you read about it but when you see it in person, not so much.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Forums mobile app

I sort of agree with you mostly because if I feel like doing something else during that 15 minute ride I feel trapped. You can't go anywhere. And it isn't as if something like Trivia will be going on to amuse yourself with until you can leave. I stay away from the place.

I sort of agree with you mostly because if I feel like doing something else during that 15 minute ride I feel trapped. You can't go anywhere. And it isn't as if something like Trivia will be going on to amuse yourself with until you can leave. I stay away from the place.

It takes me about 15 minutes to have a drink so it works for me. Definitely not a bar to go to if you are in a hurry to get somewhere. :)

Yes, each trip is 15 min each way. We love to have a cocktail and listen to the Central Park live music. It is one of our favorite bars on Oasis ships!

It seems to be faster on Symphony. It was only like 10 or 12 minutes each way.

Didn't even know Symphony was in operation.

Was the 10 to 12 minute ride on the rising tide bar on SOTS on the recent travel agents open day?

My bad. I meant Harmony. I've got Symphony on the brain because I'm going in November. :-)

My ticker says Harmony because the Nautical Cities website hasn't updated in a very long time and doesn't have Symphony. :-(