MyVegas Games

Balto. Guys

45 mins a week is only 3 hours a month....that's getting you between 25-40K LP points?! Or do you mean 45 mins a day?! Because I can't see how anyone could rack up that many LP points on 3 hours a month playing the game. Just not possible.
That's actively playing. Sorry. Should have clarified [emoji14]

I will do auto spin on my computer, myvegas slots mobile, and mykonami and just let it spin without me having to do anything.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Forums mobile app

I belong to My Vegas Friends, some of us that have played for a long time help each other out. I have bought numerous hard to get rewards I dont need but one of my friends needs it. So we agree at a set off time and I return the reward and they are then able to get it. Some of the rewards are super hard to get, some people try for weeks or months to get them so I am happy to help, I seem to be extremely lucky catching rewards at the refresh.

I snagged a $100 onboard credit for RCCL cruise and a free 5 day cruise on carnival in the last month..

Both were very easy to do. The carnival cruise we were going to have to pay $147 and upgraded to a 4j for $70 and realized we had a credit from cancelling a cruise called back and they let us use that $200 to upgrade to a balcony. Long story short for less than $400 total we are going June 2 on the cruise.

I’m no expert but it seems like the cruises come available around 11 am or 12 pm central time. Everyday at lunch I just check my rewards page. I’ve seen them come available on a Wednesday Thursday and a Friday but that is just my observation.

My husband is concerned if we will get something to send in with our taxes?

How many nights and what ports will you be visiting? How exciting for your first cruise to have been mostly free!

We are doing the 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Pride out of Baltimore. There will be three ports- Grand Turks, Halfmoon Cay and Freeport. We had been considering booking a 3-4 day cruise for our 1st one to give cruising a try. Working on building my points back up on MyVegas so that I can get another cruise in the future if we like this one.

We are doing the 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Pride out of Baltimore. There will be three ports- Grand Turks, Halfmoon Cay and Freeport. We had been considering booking a 3-4 day cruise for our 1st one to give cruising a try. Working on building my points back up on MyVegas so that I can get another cruise in the future if we like this one.
I am so excited for you! I've heard that Half Moon Cay is one of the most beautiful ports. I think you guys are going to love it!

I’ve been playing for years on all the formats. Just get the free coins when you think about it and play when you are bored. The loyalty points add up pretty quick if you have a good luck run. Headed on a free 5 night from Galveston in a few weeks and have a $250 OBC for Royal later this year.

I’ve been playing for years on all the formats. Just get the free coins when you think about it and play when you are bored. The loyalty points add up pretty quick if you have a good luck run. Headed on a free 5 night from Galveston in a few weeks and have a $250 OBC for Royal later this year.
Jealous of your 5 night from Galveston lol. That's the one I've been trying to get! I live like 60 miles away from there [emoji4]

Out of curiosity, where do you redeem from? One of the mobile apps or the Facebook app?

Out of curiosity, where do you redeem from? One of the mobile apps or the Facebook app?

You can play and redeem from both mobile and PC. If you are trying to get a reward I find it easier to do so on mobile because once you buy a reward and enter your name and e-mail the next time you buy a reward you dont have to waste time entering your info again, you just check the accept box.

Im on the 5 night from Galveston March 24, was hoping to pick a time to avoid spring break but not holding my breath lol

• 10 months later...
On 2/26/2018 at 8:13 PM, payitforward said:

The cruises do occasionally refresh. I was able to snag a 7 night on Splendor and have booked it for June 30th. Taxes and fees were $106 per person.

Thank you for posting this! I've been wondering what the taxes/fees would total. Did you log on daily to find the cruise or did you happen upon it? I've seen the cruises but don't yet have enough coins to redeem. PS- How was the cruise 🙂 ?

2 hours ago, stellababy said:

Thank you for posting this! I've been wondering what the taxes/fees would total. Did you log on daily to find the cruise or did you happen upon it? I've seen the cruises but don't yet have enough coins to redeem. PS- How was the cruise 🙂 ?

I am in a group on another website (not allowed to list it here) where people will often post if cruises come up. Other times, I check regularly. So far I've taken two free cruises using MyVegas. One was on Allure, and it was fantastic. The Splendor cruise was also great, but injury kept me from fully enjoying it.

• Thanks 1

I just got back yesterday from my 4th comped MyVegas cruise. Usually it's for an inside cabin and you can pay to upgrade but this time I got a boardwalk window cabin at no extra cost. Cruises come and go and for most are very hard to get. I am dedicated to getting them so I check a few times a day every day. So far the cruise gods have been good to me and I'm hoping for cruise #5.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, eh24fan said:

How in the world are you earning enough points quickly enough to take advantage of the cruises??  I've been playing for a year or so and don't even have 100k!!  What am I doing wrong?

Please note there always seems to be changes, I believe the following is up to date but anyone is welcome to chime in.  There are four mobile apps and two of which are also on the computer, they all give daily bonuses and can give additional bonus if you have mobile notifications on.

myKONAMI, can be both used on your computer and the mobile app, but are connected; chips are given every two hours.

myVEGAS Slots, can be both used on your computer and the mobile app, you can even play them at the same time;  chips are given every two hours on the mobile app, computer app will take too long to explain.

Pop Slots, mobile only, only accrues points from the random balloons you have to touch vs play therefore you actually have to pay attention; chips every two hours

myVEGAS Blackjack, mobile only, (which also has slots) gives chips every four hours

Most players will simply collect the chips whenever they can but only play the games weekly or even monthly.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jakesnana said:

I know this is going to sound like a stupid question, but where do you find these games on phones? I just looked in the App section and mykonami and myvegas were not found. TIA

If I enter enter "myvegas" into the apple app store, all four come up; I have no idea if it's available on non-apple stores/phones