How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

CCHelp

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Off topic, I know you've mentioned how you enjoyed Ji Ji's.  Could you post a link to your review about Ji Ji's?  Thx!!

I don't have one full review on it. That's in the plans for next year but I need to eat there a couple more times before I can do it as good as I want it. For now if you scroll down to dinner time on these three blog entries, you'll get my JiJi's stuff.

https://saintgregtravel.com/vista-cozumel/

https://saintgregtravel.com/panorama-2nd-sea-day/

https://saintgregtravel.com/panorama-mazatlan/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Off topic, I know you've mentioned how you enjoyed Ji Ji's.  Could you post a link to your review about Ji Ji's?  Thx!!

I know food is very subjective, but JiJis is our favorite speciality restaurant on Carnival, especially when you factor in the price compared to the steakhouse. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Viajera7 said:

Not yet because I don’t have a printer that works with my new computer and I’ll probably have to go to the library to do it. But I made reservations for the restaurants and that was working last week.

I had to chuckle when I read your comment, because it could have been me writing it. I do not have a printer, as well, and have to go to my local library to do this. And the library has become a hassle, in this age of COVID. I have to check in at the resource desk and give a specific reason for needing to use one of their computers, because it’s not allowed to just come in to browse or play games. Then they “assign” you a computer and come over to it with you to take the plastic wrap off keyboard and mouse. I will be doing my check in for my January cruise on October 26. I’m currently 117 days out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

.... I do not have a printer, as well, and have to go to my local library to do this. And the library has become a hassle, in this age of COVID. 

An easier solution would be to visit a local above average hotel that has a business center in their lobby.  Just walk in like you're a guest, sit down, do your printing and then leave.  Have done this on numerous occasions if I'm out and about and need something printed off before I get home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

An easier solution would be to visit a local above average hotel that has a business center in their lobby.  Just walk in like you're a guest, sit down, do your printing and then leave.  Have done this on numerous occasions if I'm out and about and need something printed off before I get home.

I ve done it even before all that covid nonsence. I mean, I hate be around people in general and I would rather prefer staying somewhere, at some place not really crowded or deserted at best and be doing my thing