Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

4 minutes ago, susiefay said:

so pretty.....see you dec 1...

follow those prices very closely .. I'd estimate currently 95% cabin availability on that now 1st inaugural sailing

might even think about cancelling unless you've got a very specific reason for your particular cabin .. price drop coming might be for "new bookings only"

but be careful if you booked a $50pp NON-refundable deposit under the GETAWAY sale ...

Looks really nice so far.  Thought it would be further along though.  They're going to put in a ton of work in the home stretch. The rooms do look somewhat small. But it could also be the angle of the photos.  Need some more suite photos. And the mini suite.  And the actual balcony.

We're on the Enchanted for the inaugural next July, so I'm anxious to see all of the nice things that Sky gets right

5 hours ago, voljeep said:

kinda disappointed that none of the pics show a pool with walk in steps instead of a ladder ... hopefully at another pool area ..

Exactly my thoughts, I have a medical condition that is so much less painful if I can do some exercise in water every day, I can’t get into a pool with a ladder. I’m gutted at the thought that all the pools have ladders. I know on Regal the retreat pool had gradual steps. Hard to compare with majestic as that was very different.

Edit:  I’ve emailed the access office to ask

Edited by DebbieMacG

50 minutes ago, FloaterBoat said:

Looks really nice so far.  Thought it would be further along though.  They're going to put in a ton of work in the home stretch. The rooms do look somewhat small. But it could also be the angle of the photos.  Need some more suite photos. And the mini suite.  And the actual balcony.

We're on the Enchanted for the inaugural next July, so I'm anxious to see all of the nice things that Sky gets right

We are also signed up for the Enchanted but our trip is for June 19, 2020 - can they possibly have two inaugural cruises?  I don't think our cruise has been canceled but you never know.

• Haha 1

The June 2020 Enchanted cruise is an 'Inaugural Voyage'. The July cruise is a 'Maiden Voyage'. I assume this means her virtue will be intact after the 'Inaugural'. Princess will likely have a charter scheduled prior to the 'Inaugural' cruise. Probably Trieste to Civitavecchia. Princess is playing fast and loose with the Inaugural tag. The Sky will have two home port inaugurals out of Ft. Lauderdale. One on 12/1/19 and again on 12/4. Go figure...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, john_galt said:

The June 2020 Enchanted cruise is an 'Inaugural Voyage'. The July cruise is a 'Maiden Voyage'. I assume this means her virtue will be intact after the 'Inaugural'. Princess will likely have a charter scheduled prior to the 'Inaugural' cruise. Probably Trieste to Civitavecchia. Princess is playing fast and loose with the Inaugural tag. The Sky will have two home port inaugurals out of Ft. Lauderdale. One on 12/1/19 and again on 12/4. Go figure...

Ahhh yes, thank you! That's what I've been mistaking, forgot that term.. Our July 1st sailing is the maiden voyage.  Princess is funny with maiden voyages and inaugural voyage, both supposedly meaning...the first sailing lol.  Hopefully the Enchanted isn't trash by the time we get on 😂

• Like 1

CATGUY7;  Let me know if you can use your balcony.  On Emerald those suite balconies were unusable at sea;  too windy to sit out there.  Maybe your cabin will have the something to block the wind on balcony.  Cheers and have fun out there