Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

16 hours ago, gotta cruise again said:

We will be in C415 12/28/19 - 1/4/20 and are really looking forward to that cabin. I too will be watching for LoriPhil to post photos of C414 as seeing a real cabin vs. artist rendering will be very nice!!

LoriPhil are going November 2020, so you get to post the pics!😉

3 hours ago, dkitty said:

LoriPhil are going November 2020, so you get to post the pics!😉

dkitty: I guess I need to learn how to read numbers as I was just assuming November of this year...I don’t usually take pictures of our cabin but I will certainly try to remember to take a couple, especially of the balcony, and post them for you and LoriPhil.

28 minutes ago, gotta cruise again said:

dkitty: I guess I need to learn how to read numbers as I was just assuming November of this year...I don’t usually take pictures of our cabin but I will certainly try to remember to take a couple, especially of the balcony, and post them for you and LoriPhil.

I did the same thing !  Great cruisers think alike 😉- I am so excited to be on a new ship!

On 9/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, Fmitchy said:

What Cabin did you grab with a larger Balcony ? Going in January  ,have mini Suite but want to try and up grade to a Mini Suite  for the larger deck ? There are some on both sides. 

Mid ship cc mini suites can be larger. With the design of the ship, there are some larger balconies as the silhouette peaks outward. We have a larger CC Mini set up for the maiden voyage of the Enchanted next summer. 

On 9/17/2019 at 10:49 AM, john_galt said:

Another photo mined from Instagram. Not sure what room this could be. Any guesses?

n.thumb.jpg.27ecb6553cfad5cdd4d637038e0f2097.jpg

Thank you for the pic! Getting excited about our two weeks on the Sky this Christmas/New Yrs.

Is that a divided closet?!!! And a second clothing rod mid-way down on the larger left side of the closet? Please, please!!

Edited by h-sar

57 minutes ago, h-sar said:

Thank you for the pic! Getting excited about our two weeks on the Sky this Christmas/New Yrs.

Is that a divided closet?!!! And a second clothing rod mid-way down on the larger left side of the closet? Please, please!!

It surely looks like it from this angle!

1 hour ago, h-sar said:

It reminds me of the inside sideways room on the newer ships'

Sali

Edited by Orangefan

Feeling like we're really getting ready for our December cruise now.  We just paid our final balance, booked all specialty dining and the thermal suite.  Have our air and hotel booked. Just need to work on excursions now.  Not absolutely thrilled with the choices but I have to do more research.

1 hour ago, Orangefan said:

It reminds me of the inside sideways room on the newer ships'

Sali

You are correct it’s a picture of a inside sideways cabin. I stayed in one on the Royal Princess. It was very nice and bigger then the regular inside cabin. Look to the left side of the photo you can see the door.

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

23 minutes ago, lois1112 said:

Just booked a cruise on the Sky for 2021, but I'm very Leary of the no promenade deck

looks like she has a "jogging track" but I don't see a place to walk 

On the Royal/Regal there’s a line on the track dividing it into Run and Walk.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/royal-princess-400/jogging-track-229710/jogging-track--v11311100/

CA9BFD1B-EB87-42E2-831C-E82799DAF9CE.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

1 hour ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

It’s a big ship so you can just get your steps in exploring it. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

It’s a big ship so you can just get your steps in exploring it. Enjoy!

We are booked on the Sky in Jan 2021and Enchanted Nov 2021

• Like 1