Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

12 minutes ago, LadyElle said:

Hi Dides,

Thanks for the photos. Will the Sky Princess be decorated for the Christmas Holiday for the December 1 and 4, 2019 sailings?

In the past I have been there when the decorations went up. When they docked in FLL a whole team came on board and had it all done  in time  to leave before the ship left the port. I assume they are still doing it the same way.

Sali

On 10/17/2019 at 7:20 AM, dides said:

And another pic

oceanview2.jpg

Thank you for the pics of the Window Suite.  I had hoped the windows looked like this. It was difficult to tell while examining the phots during construction.  This is similar to the same type suites on NCL, and truly spectacular. Have a fabulous time.  

2 hours ago, LadyElle said:

Hi Dides,

Thanks for the photos. Will the Sky Princess be decorated for the Christmas Holiday for the December 1 and 4, 2019 sailings?

They typically decorate the ship on the port turnaround immediately after the Thanksgiving week cruise. We did a B2B on the Royal with the first week being the Thanksgiving week and got to see the transformation as we were allowed to stay on board to clear immigration. 

On 10/17/2019 at 4:25 PM, Astro Flyer said:

The narrower room photo looks like the Premium/Deluxe Oceanview (different terms used on printed deck plans & on website; 6 on Sun deck forward) picture on their website.  On our Sky cruise those 6 cabins cost as much as a balcony cabin but with only 6 of them they were quickly booked.

Checking descriptions of those cabins, S106 is a Wheelchair Accessible cabin which is likely the photo with more room around the bed.

97E9036D-F055-4CE9-B192-47BC0B81E6CE.jpeg

Frank email me at colocruiser gmail.com 

2 hours ago, jsea said:

Still scouring the internet for any images of the premium / penthouse suites at the forward or aft corners.

Just click on the link;  half way down is a premium suite on Sky as posted by Dides on a live Sky Princess Thread. This suite is all the way forward on Sky

Edited by AF-1

16 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Just click on the link;  half way down is a premium suite on Sky as posted by Dides on a live Sky Princess Thread. This suite is all the way forward on Sky

Thank you so much. I’m feeling rather dense as I had seen those photos but completely forgotten. I greatly appreciate the reminder 🙂.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, jsea said:

Still scouring the internet for any images of the premium / penthouse suites at the forward or aft corners.

We have a corner aft suite boarding for the TA in a couple of weeks...we'll be sure to post pics!

50 minutes ago, Gypsy118 said:

We have a corner aft suite boarding for the TA in a couple of weeks...we'll be sure to post pics!

I will be ever so grateful(as im sure others will too :))....dh and I have booked the corner aft on the D deck(partly covered but larger) for next year and am still second guessing our choice re: covered /not covered balcony...originally we were on the R deck(not covered and slightly smaller) and we've gone back and forth reconsidering somewhere around 100 times so actually seeing what we've bought would be of help

• 1 month later...