pinkie60

Grand Celebration Late

Has anyone noticed that the Grand Celebration is sitting off the Palm Beach shore line and has come into port yet. I’m sure it has to do with the high seas. She is usually moored safely in the port by this time of the day. I can see her on the webcam (Erdman cameras) waiting.

The Grand Celebration is moored in Port Everglades this morning.

It was totally the rough seas. Article states that there were buses to bring passengers up to their cars - and then those buses will bring the new passengers down to Port Everglades. I'm impressed that they managed to make these arrangements today!

http://cbs12.com/news/local/palm-beach-cruise-passengers-diverted-to-port-everglades

Never have sailed with this Company, but I am impressed with what they were able to do in such a tight time frame.

Lots of complaints from those guests who book this short cruise through third party outlets. But, I am thinking, booking a cruise directly through the cruise line may provide a more satisfactory experience. I wonder if they would accept a booking through a reputable travel agency?

I don’t think a travel Agent would deal with such a short cruise. It’s just as easy as calling them directly. That’s what I do. They are very knowledgeable in all aspects of the ship and cruise because it’s their only ship. I’ve cruised on her 4 times and have never had a problem. I highly recommend booking directly with them.