Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

Oh boy! Didn’t think about that. Well I’m in Uncle Rick mode for this one. I have to set a good example.

I can’t grasp CLR in “Uncle Rick” mode. I hope it doesn’t mean a wardrobe involving sweaters

Edited by Tommy3putts

Well they have a head start! I didn't start cruising until 22, and didn't start making the videos until 31. I can only imagine the videos that could have been!

And thank you!

If your 20s were like mine, it's a good thing that there were no videos involved. Besides, it wasn't easy to edit those big VHS tapes. :D

Hi Rick! I enjoyed your review tremendously.

We will be on the Adventure on June 1.

Booked a room on deck 12. Room 1830. Are these balconies or panaramic rooms without a balcony?

Any information would be appreciated.

Sent from my L9 using Tapatalk

Wow! Just watched the video,Wow! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks Chase for all the time you spent filming and editing that video, well worth it. And I can’t believe I only have to wait 5 days for another CLR, Chase,Jen and kiddos review. That will make the 20 days I have, go that much faster.:D

Wow! Just watched the video,Wow! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks Chase for all the time you spent filming and editing that video, well worth it. And I can’t believe I only have to wait 5 days for another CLR, Chase,Jen and kiddos review. That will make the 20 days I have, go that much faster.:D

We had so much fun and it is great that Chase is able to capture it so perfectly!

It’s now Tuesday in Barcelona so...

5b991c2cd5d4a2119f45527e89ab7069.jpg

We had so much fun and it is great that Chase is able to capture it so perfectly!

It’s now Tuesday in Barcelona so...

5b991c2cd5d4a2119f45527e89ab7069.jpg

Wishing that I could be on Symphony this week! July 1st can't come soon enough.

Wishing that I could be on Symphony this week! July 1st can't come soon enough.

Good news is at least the Solarium will be done by the time you board. Still unclear for our sailing. Also, Escape the Rubicon is nonexistent right now.

Good news is at least the Solarium will be done by the time you board. Still unclear for our sailing. Also, Escape the Rubicon is nonexistent right now.

In that case, I'm glad she skipped Southampton or she would have been in the front page of the Daily Mail again...

Still sure you will have a great time! You even have 2 Cruise Director's, so that will be interesting. Not to mention a great team of cruise buddies.

Mr. P and White Shorts are on a plane to Barcelona and I still have...

698b9ea41d1af24b496a3633e821d77d.jpg

[emoji24][emoji30][emoji24][emoji30]

Rick, are you guys gonna start a new thread, or just keep this one going? Or are you going to just go on vacation and leave us behind :eek::loudcry::o

Either way, I hope Chase, Jenny and Uncle Rick have a great time!:D

Rick, are you guys gonna start a new thread, or just keep this one going? Or are you going to just go on vacation and leave us behind :eek::loudcry::o

Either way, I hope Chase, Jenny and Uncle Rick have a great time!:D

I am going to start a new thread. Deciding when to get it up as Chase and Jenny board the two night preview cruise tomorrow morning and I want to give them the opportunity to post if they desire.

Rick - Thanks to Bob I found this thread. What a great fun review. You guys definitely had a great time. Thanks for sharing your journey and the fantastic photos.

I am trying to decide between Adventure vs Explorer for Southern Caribbean 2019/2020. Seeing your recent photos of Adventure may put her in the lead.

Happy Crusing.

• 3 weeks later...
Roll call! White Shorts present!

Rick please make sure your sunscreen is packed [emoji1316]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First of all great Videos as always, you guys were on the Navi with us last year for Spring Break. It was 7 of us in green st patty's day t-shirts like you guys.

Anyway, just saw you were on the Adventure this past March(we went on Allure) and looks like you enjoyed the refurbished ship! We just booked the 8 night for Christmas 12/21/19.

Also watch the video "Our love Story" which is very similar to our early days as a couple and now as a family. We wouldn't give up the memories that have been made and will be made on future cruises!! Our son's first cruise was at three and we haven't stopped.

I hope we sail again together on day. Are you on Symphony for Thanksgiving 2018?

First of all great Videos as always, you guys were on the Navi with us last year for Spring Break. It was 7 of us in green st patty's day t-shirts like you guys.

Anyway, just saw you were on the Adventure this past March(we went on Allure) and looks like you enjoyed the refurbished ship! We just booked the 8 night for Christmas 12/21/19.

Also watch the video "Our love Story" which is very similar to our early days as a couple and now as a family. We wouldn't give up the memories that have been made and will be made on future cruises!! Our son's first cruise was at three and we haven't stopped.

I hope we sail again together on day. Are you on Symphony for Thanksgiving 2018?

Hey thanks for the love! Glad you enjoy the videos! Adventure was definitely a blast, and the refurb didn’t hurt!

Jenny and I (OurTwoSuitcases) don’t have any current plans for Symphony again this year, but as always, we never say never.