Buying gifts on Personalizer

sunsetbeachgal

We are doing a British Isles cruise with family and I would like to buy my stepdaughter the unlimited Photo Package as an early birthday gift. She and hubby have two little girls and they love the on board photos, on a 12 night cruise I think it will be a good investment!

How do I do this, preferably as a surprise? What do I need other than her booking number and of course a credit card??

And for anyone who has done the photo package please explain how it works, she has two connecting cabins if that makes a difference

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

We are doing a British Isles cruise with family and I would like to buy my stepdaughter the unlimited Photo Package as an early birthday gift. She and hubby have two little girls and they love the on board photos, on a 12 night cruise I think it will be a good investment!

How do I do this, preferably as a surprise? What do I need other than her booking number and of course a credit card??

And for anyone who has done the photo package please explain how it works, she has two connecting cabins if that makes a difference

That will be a great gift for them! We had it on our Alaska cruise last year and can say enough good things about it. They will have a card in their room that they take to the photo desk and they will set them up.(maybe give them the receipt confirmation ahead of time to take with them just in case though).

They can take as many photos as they want at all of the stations throughout the cruise and they get them all on a USB key as well. They just find their photos on the wall and take them to the desk and have them added to their package. At the end of the cruise (last day or whenever they are done) they pick up the package and walk away with possible hundreds of photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, very informative. Do you know if the formal portraits are included?

Also there will be six of us in the group, wondering if group pictures are included, as long as someone from the cabin the photo package was was purchased for are in the picture?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for your reply, very informative. Do you know if the formal portraits are included?

Also there will be six of us in the group, wondering if group pictures are included, as long as someone from the cabin the photo package was was purchased for are in the picture?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Photos taken at the photo stations on formal nights are definitely included. The only this not included is the Platinum Photo Lounge which is a different kind of experience altogether and very expensive although worth it for some people . The regular photo stations are very good in my opinion. We have a lot of amazing shots.

Yup groups are included and as long as the cabin that has the package is included in the photos you’ll get all those as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photos taken at the photo stations on formal nights are definitely included. The only this not included is the Platinum Photo Lounge which is a different kind of experience altogether and very expensive although worth it for some people .

Also not included are all photos from special event packages such as weddings and the ultimate balcony dinner.

You can call Princess to order this. Don't even need their booking number, just names, cruise date and ship number. It likely will show up at the bottom of their Cruise Personalizer under the Onboard Purchases tab but they probably won't notice it. Even photos of you and the girls are included, as long as one person in the booked cabin is in the photo.

When we got ours it included all photos on a thumb drive plus the prints. Thumb drive images were typically under 2 meg, so could have been higher resolution. Two inch stack of prints weighed a ton taking them home.

You can call Princess to order this. Don't even need their booking number, just names, cruise date and ship number. It likely will show up at the bottom of their Cruise Personalizer under the Onboard Purchases tab but they probably won't notice it. Even photos of you and the girls are included, as long as one person in the booked cabin is in the photo.

Gifts usually do not show up in the Personalizer as often the giver wants the gift to be a surprise to the recipient. There should be a card in the cabin announcing the gift.

However, since sometimes things go wrong, the person buying this gift should tell the recipient about it so that if there is no card announcing it in the cabin that it can be looked into.

Gifts usually do not show up in the Personalizer as often the giver wants the gift to be a surprise to the recipient. There should be a card in the cabin announcing the gift.

However, since sometimes things go wrong, the person buying this gift should tell the recipient about it so that if there is no card announcing it in the cabin that it can be looked into.

Gifts DO show up on Personalizer. Prior to boarding, I was checking my paperwork and there it was. . . daughters paid for room decorations and chocolate covered strawberries. Oh well!!!