How long does debarktation take and other question

azzy73

I am taking the Western Mediterranean cruise on the Norwegian epic. I was wondering how long it takes to debark The ship at the end of the cruise so I know when to book the shuttle. Do they allow you to have breakfast and stay on the ship for a little bit? TIA.

Rome or Barcelona?

Disembarkation is quite quick in Europe as you don’t have to worry about immigration. You can usually be off the ship and away in about 10 minutes.

It will be busier collecting bags etc in Rome than Barcelona as there aren’t as many people disembarking.

You can stay onboard until around 10am, although we usually get bored before that. There is plenty of time for breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disembarked in both Rome and Barcelona. I did walk off with my bags, I am not travel carry on. It took less than 10 minuets. The bags were easily accessible and wouldn’t take long to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am taking the Western Mediterranean cruise on the Norwegian epic. I was wondering how long it takes to debark The ship at the end of the cruise so I know when to book the shuttle. Do they allow you to have breakfast and stay on the ship for a little bit? TIA.

I found that booking transfers through NCL the easiest. We walked off the ship and boarded our shuttle to the airport. Call NCL and inquire about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NCL kindly requests that you leave your room by 8:00-8:30. All ashore is at 10:00 so that they can get to a zero count and start embarking the next cruise at 11:00. The Med is slightly more relaxed since the ship's primary embarkation point is Barcelona, but also allows guest to join the cruise in Rome. Breakfast will be available in both the buffet and the MDR on disembarkation day. Along with O'Shehans.