Freedom of the Seas-Deck 12-interior cabins 1801, 1803,1851 & 1853

PugM0m

Hi, I hope someone can give me some information on any of the cabins listed. They are the 4 interior cabins on Deck 12 of Freedom of the Seas. My friends and I have booked these cabins for 2/24/19 cruise. On past cruises we have done outside cabins on lower decks, but this cruise we wanted to try something different. Any info on these cabins, noise, movement...anything would be appreciated.

Just spent 8 days in room 1801. Nice inside room, great access and easy to get around the ship. Was loud in one night, from moving deck chairs around while cleaning. Outstanding housekeeping services. Would take that room again!

• 7 months later...

Hello PugM0m,

we just came back home from our B2B cruise onboard Freedom of the Seas and I was also interested in those 4 newly added interior cabins on Deck 12 for our next cruises.

Attached you will find links to my videos, I made of each cabin (Freedom of the Seas 1801, 1803 ,1851, 1853):

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1801

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1803

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1851

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1853

I hope those videos will help you a little bit. :-)

Greetings from Germany,

Stefanie

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2018 at 11:00 AM, SteffilovesRCCL said:

Hello PugM0m,

we just came back home from our B2B cruise onboard Freedom of the Seas and I was also interested in those 4 newly added interior cabins on Deck 12 for our next cruises.

Attached you will find links to my videos, I made of each cabin (Freedom of the Seas 1801, 1803 ,1851, 1853):

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1801

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1803

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1851

Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom Cabin 1853

I hope those videos will help you a little bit. :-)

Greetings from Germany,

Stefanie

Thanks for the videos.  Can you get out onto the jogging track from the exit door?  Notice it said emergency exit. Hoping we can get outside from there??

16 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks, I never really connected those two!

I know right? lol  Anyways, I guess I need to restate my question..Deck 12 forward, are there access doors to get out to the outside decks?  I can't tell by looking at the deck plans.  We are thinking about staying in one of the new cabins.  Do you know, Bob?  Thanks!

Just now, chellecruise12 said:

I know right? lol  Anyways, I guess I need to restate my question..Deck 12 forward, are there access doors to get out to the outside decks?  I can't tell by looking at the deck plans.  We are thinking about staying in one of the new cabins.  Do you know, Bob?  Thanks!

Yes, you can get to the outside of deck 12 from the corridor to the new staterooms.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 1:00 AM, chellecruise12 said:

Thanks for the videos.  Can you get out onto the jogging track from the exit door?  Notice it said emergency exit. Hoping we can get outside from there??

Yes, you can! As you can see in one of my videos, there is the exit door to Deck 12 outside, it was open, not blocked.