Rock and romance cruise 2019 celebrity infinity

George C

I’m on the Infinity right now but not on a music cruise. All packages are included on the penthouse and royal suites. Lesser suites usually don’t include these, but I can’t speak to the deal on a chartered music cruise.

I’m on the Infinity right now but not on a music cruise. All packages are included on the penthouse and royal suites. Lesser suites usually don’t include these, but I can’t speak to the deal on a chartered music cruise.

I have a celebrity suite for a four day cruise before our rock and romance and get all 4 perks , then I move from 6104 to 6102 for rock and romance cruise , when I booked all suites seemed to get all 4 perks

Grorge,

When we were on the Celebrity Eclipse in January For the Moody Blues Cruise, we were in a Celebrity Suite, and did not get Premium drink package, wifi package, or any other package except the ability to visit the Luminae and Michaels Club. I have felt for years that the promoters of the Moody cruise were not good negotiators, and now I know this is true. I shall take that cruise never again!

What’s really bad is that you can not cancel theses cruises , really loved the one in March , but next years lineup is not that good with the exception on Boz Scaggs who is no longer on bill. Drink package would have been nice.

You're right George, looks like he's gone. That can't help Star Vista's reputation for next year. They did the same thing to us on the Flower Power cruise last year. Disappointing for cruisers who book mainly because of that performance. What do you think, War replaced Scaggs, or War was a true add on and SV will find a replacement for Scaggs still?

• 3 months later...