Horseback riding on Half Moon Cay

Sacom

We’re doing the Eastern Caribbean next week and have booked the horseback excursion. Does anyone know if there are changing facilities after you get done with the swimming portion? Really don’t want to walk around wet until we board the ship later in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’re doing the Eastern Caribbean next week and have booked the horseback excursion. Does anyone know if there are changing facilities after you get done with the swimming portion? Really don’t want to walk around wet until we board the ship later in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are bathrooms, showers and lockers on HMC. Always lovely to see those horses moving through the water. Have fun.

Great excursion! My wife and I did this one in 2014 and it was a blast. They gave me a horse named "Charge" because they thought it would be funny (unfortunately, I told them I had experience riding horses). Lets just say Charge was a little stubborn. Yes, there was a place to change clothes near the excursion site if needed. Enjoy!

We will be on the Eurodam next week as well, assuming that is the ship you will be on. Enjoy your cruise. HMC is great.

My sister-in-law did this excursion last month and loved it! Make sure you follow up on where and how to order the photos. She never found out how to order them and she was so disappointed. The only photos she had were the ones she took of other people. But as I said, she loved the excursion.

Carol

HMC is the only place in the Caribbean where the horses look like they are well taken care of and healthy. I have done this excursion twice at HMC and will no doubt do it again.