Has anyone ever been on the Inspiration?

jesseiam2

Like many others, the Inspiration was our 1st cruise back in 2001. While it is much smaller and not as elaborate as the ships we have sailed since, we had an absolutely terrific time. The food and staff were great and it was easy to navigate around. We weren't sure how we felt about cruising, but my sister convinced us to try it and we became hooked immediately. I hope you do too!

We were on it in Oct. 2005 and this was my 6th cruise. I loved the ship and told my DH that I wanted to go on it again. He didn't go this time and I think he would like it. Our first cruise was on the Fascination and we loved that one so I think that is why I loved the Inspiration so much. Have a great cruise.

We too sailed the Inspiration as our first cruise and we were immediately addicted. small ship so you can meet up with people easily. You don't feel "lost in the masses" of the big liners. We loved her and would book her again.

My hubby and I were on the Inspiration 12/5/2005 to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. This was our first cruise and we had a great time :) . We didn't know what to expect and if we would feel "trapped" with so many people in a confined space. We didn't feel clostrophobic during the cruise at all - hard to believe the number of people the ship can accomodate. The ship is very well laid out - we did not feel crowded.

We had booked and OV guarantee on the Riviera and were upgraded to a cat 12 (balcony suite). Needless to say we were very excited :D .

The food was good, not superior but better than we expected. There was much to choose from and if we did not like something, we found other food to eat.

The staff were very friendly (except for the "sushi" guy) and we found staff cleaning the ship throughout each day to keep her beautiful.

We were surprised about how much we enjoyed the cruise. We are now hooked and will be cruising again!

Our first cruise and it was the perfect cruise. This was 4 years/cruises ago and got us hooked. Best dining experience, 2nd friendlist staff (Vicory #1). We have yet to have had a better all around cruise.

Sensation April 06

Victory 05

Destiny 04

Pride 03

Inspiration 02

Archived