Lost Photos

collie1228

We were disappointed in quite a bit of the Epic experience in February, but were especially upset with the photo folks. We seldom get photos, and constantly tell the photo crew we are not interested. One one occasion, in a weak moment, I allowed the photographer at Cagney's to take our picture at dinner on my birthday. My SO sat on my lap, and the photographer took two pictures. A few days later we stopped at the photo store to check them out. No photos in our drawer! The clerk did a computer search, finding nothing. He said he would check with the photographer, and asked us to check with him the next day. We did, and he apologized. No photos found. This was a colossal blunder by NCL. It may cause me to choose other cruise lines in the future. It takes a special kind of ineptness to lose digital photos.

the few times the ship photographer took my picture at the specialty dinning, they always offer those pictures at the end of the meal with the option to purchase it there. those pictures were only available at that time, they were not in the photo drawer/folder thing at the photo gallery

Colossal Blunder? Surely this is a joke post. Why waste your time and the time of the rest of the cruise critic community as well as the tiny amount of bandwidth for all of these posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought something really terrible happened like they put your toilet paper on roll over instead of under.

This board always delivers. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait!!! I thought the Colossal Blunder was either Never get involved in a land war in Asia or the only slightly less well known Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

Or is that the Classic Blunder?

Inconceivable!:cool: